bar fight.

Ja | i have one more thing to say before i eat.

josh and anthony start recording.

Ja | 2 years ago y/n walked into lunch with the most beautiful girl i had ever seen next to her and that afternoon i went up to her and asked about her she told me all these wonderful thing. her name was mads. just months later i asked her out and she said yes. i have spent every month after that with the love of my life. appreciation every day. so i wanted to thank y/n for getting the chance to do this today.

he goes down on one knee. you gasp and grab payt's hand.

Ja | madison lewis. will you marry me.

M | YES! yes, yes yes!

jaden put the ring on her finger and mads jumps into his arms and gives him a kiss.

M | i love you!

Ja | i love you more.

you give mads and jaden a hug they thank you.

y/n | i'm honored.

M | do you want to be my best woman?

y/n | i would love to! thank you mads!

M | your my best friend anyway

she smiles. you don't hang out with mads very much but you talk to her a lot more thank anyone else in the group besides payton and charli. you eat your food and head to the drive in. you change back into your normal day clothes. you and payton take the top off the jeep and you and him sit in the back. you all have parking spots right by each other. you have a whole setup in the back of the jeep. you have snacks a blanket a radio and phone chargers. snuggle up next to payton. jaden comes i've to the jeep.

Ja | yo. i actually wanted to thank you for all you've done for me. both of you.

you sit and give him a hug.

y/n | you are so welcome you deserve it.

Ja | also payton do you want to be one of my groomsmen?

P | yeah dude!

Ja | it's going to be you josh, quinton, and bryce

P | awesome i'm excited!

Ja | thank you two.

y/n | anytime jay.

Ja | see ya

you cuddle back up next to payton. in the middle of the movie you get a call. you look at it and it's nick. nick never calls you out of the blue. you were confused.

y/n | i have to take this.

P | can't he wait.

y/n | idk payton.

P | call him after.

y/n | i promise it won't be long.

P | fine.

you walk next to the car and pick up.

y/n | hello?

??? | y/n?!

the voice that spoke back was not nick but it was familiar.

y/n | who is this?

??? | it's riley. y/n we haven't heard from nick in a week. and his parents refuse to tell us anything.

y/n | he's probably at home.

R | no i don't think he's there. the last day i saw him we were at a local club and he came up to me and said "i promise i'll be back soon. don't wait for me. i'm in trouble" then ran out. i though he would come back the next day maybe he got into a bar fight. but when we found his phone cracked in the middle of the road we knew something was wrong.

y/n | so why'd you call me and not the police?!

R | you were his last call so we thought maybe you knew where he was.

your heart drops and you think back to the missed call you woke up to a few days back. you were asleep and forgot to call him back.

y/n | no... i- i didn't pick up i was asleep. is he okay, riley?!

R | i don't know y/n i need your help.

y/n | i'm flying out there ry.

R | no. stay there. we think he might be on his way.

y/n | why would he?

R | i have to go bye.

she hangs up. shocked, you dial your dad. he picks up after a few rings.

dad | hello? y/n?

y/n | dad have you heard from the austin's lately?

dad | not since the wedding.

y/n | not a random call?

dad | no, why?

y/n | nick went missing.

what do you think happened to nick?