babysitter.

you wake up to payton laying your in your bed upstairs. you open your eyes as he's getting under the covers. he makes eye contact with you and smiles.

P | i was trying not to wake you.

you laugh and put your arms around him as you fall asleep. you wake up to maids vacuuming downstairs.

y/n | it's 6am.

you groan. you stand up and walk to the top of the stairs.

y/n | ITS 6AM COULD YPU ALL QUIET DOWN UNTIL I WAKE UP! thank you

you walk back to your room and back in bed. you fall asleep for a few more hours and then shower. you get out and dry your hair. payton is brushing his teeth. someone walks inside. you can hear it. then you recognize the voice. you walk to the top of the stairs and it's just who you expected.

y/n | hailey!

H | hey girl!

you walk downstairs. she has austyn in her hands. you hug hailey and her husband.

y/n | how are you guys!

H | we are great! how's it being married?!

y/n | ah it's so great!

H | ah isn't it! well i was wondering if you could watch austyn for today. we wanted to go up to his parents house for the day.

y/n | yes! of course we will!

you pick austyn up out of their hands. you talk for a little bit then say goodbye.

P | ahh can i hold her now!

you hand nick austyn.

P | i just wuv this wittle baby.

y/n | don't get any ideas.

you both laugh. you go up to the nursery with austyn. you get a text from nick.

a few minutes later nick comes in

N | you guys have a kid?

y/n | no *laughs* it's my driver's kid.

N | she's co cute.

P | we're watching her for today.

N | awe.

y/n | what do you want for breakfast?

N | i don't know.

P | doughnuts?

N | that's sounds good.

y/n | krispy cream?

N | yes!

you send jacob to get those. the texts you when he gets home and you go downstairs. jacob sets them on the table and you all eat like 3. you go on a drive on country roads. austyn fell asleep and you're listening through a baby monitor. you are yelling the lyrics to songs at the top of your lungs before riley calls you. you look back at nick.

N | answer but make sure she's alone.

you answer the call. she's crying.

y/n | omg ry are you okay?

R | i'm scared y/n. nick has been gone for a week and a half. the police are searching everywhere and they found his phone.

y/n | are you by yourself?

R | i'm home alone.

y/n | okay shh.

you set up the phone and nick is in veiw. riley gasps.

R | NICK OMG!

N | hey ry. i'm sorry i didn't talk to you. our family's are too close.

R | it's okay. it's okay. i'm just glad you aren't dead!

N | haha you can't tell anyone though.

R | i won't my lips are sealed.

N | good.

y/n | okay ry. we'll call you later. we need to head he. check on my friend's kid then i'll have nick call you off my phone so no one expects anything.

R | okay i'll talk to you soon.

N | see ya.

riley hangs up and nick looks shocked.

N | i've never seen her like that. she's that torn about my disappearance.

y/n | she really cares about you man.

N | i just want to give her a hug.

y/n | let's fly her out here.

N | seriously.

y/n | hell yeah.

P | wouldn't they expect something?

y/n | no i'm just trying to get her mind off the terrible things happening to her by having an escape weekend to.... anywhere. let's travel.

P | are you serious?

y/n | yeah! let's go to the bahamas, tennessee, oh or maine!

N | let's do it.

y/n | sounds like a plan let me shoot my parents a text.

where should you take the gang?