1 year.

you walk them inside.

Ch | how has your house literally gotten nicer since i left.

y/n | who knows. but i hope you all brang your baiting suits because we are going to the swim up bar.

Ch | of course!

it's about time for the party to start. you put on this dress.

payton is dressed up in a suit

payton is dressed up in a suit. you grab riley and charli before heading downstairs. your father sees you.

dad | hey sweetheart. happy 1 year.

y/n | thank you dad.

dad | your welcome. guests are going to be arriving any moment. do you know if hailey got a babysitter.

y/n | yes! she texted me late last night saying she got one.

dad | good.

y/n | hey, where's mom?

dad | she is is the Library i think.

y/n | okay. i was just wondering.

dad | okay. don't disappear. everyone is here to see you.

y/n | got it.

you turn around and smile.

y/n | i'm not staying out here.

they all laugh. you walk to the kitchen to get some food and catch up. Charli will be here for 3 days. riley's here for 2 week. then people start coming in.

aunt lindy | y/n!! happy 1 year anniversary sweetheart!

y/n | aunt lindy! how are you!

aunt lindy | i'm good. i'm good. where should we set gifts?

y/n | oh you didn't have to bring gifts, aunt lindy.

aunt lindy | i wanted to. it's okay.

y/n | well you can put them on the table in the ballroom.

aunt lindy | okay. where's your husband?

y/n | oh, uhh

you look around and payton, charli, nick, and riley disappeared.

y/n | i'm not sure.

she laughs and you talk to her for a bit and let her go because more people are coming in. while you talk to your uncle you spit payton out of the corner of your eye.

y/n | i'm sorry uncle jeff. i'll be right back.

uncle jeff | oh, okay.

you move through the huge group of people over to him. he starts walking toward you when he sees you.

y/n | where were you?

P | where were you?

y/n | i went to go talk to my aunt and next thing i knew you all weren't in the kitchen.

P | oh...we went to go fix riley's dress.

y/n | what happened?

P | the strings came loose on the back. but we came to find you because actually one of the holes tore.

y/n | where is she?

P | in our room.

you go to the elevator and upstairs. when you get there you look at riley's dress. she's crying. you give her a hug.

y/n | why are you crying baby.

R | i-i spent so m-much money for this dress to be made custom and now it ripped.

y/n | awe riley. it's okay. we have a great seamstress. she left about an hour ago. but she can fix it. for now you can pick one of the dresses i have.

you take her to your closet and she trys on like 12 different dresses but doesn't like them.

y/n | payton can you go downstairs and be present so my dad doesn't get upset.

P | yeah.

Ch | i'll go with him.

y/n | alright. we'll be down soon.

riley comes out in a different dress. it looks like this.

R | i really like this one

N | you look so beautiful, princess.

R | thank you, bubba.

y/n | i really, really like it on you ry.

R | me too.

y/n | green is definitely your color.

she smiles.

y/n | now let's fix your makeup.

she wipes her face down and you do her makeup. it takes about 20 minutes but it looks really good.

y/n | you look so pretty.

R | you did so good.

y/n | you think?

R | definitely.

y/n | now nick. let's get you a matching tie. come, come.

you walk to your fitting room where there is an abundance of ties. you find the perfect one and give it to him.

y/n | now let's get downstairs.

you walk them downstairs and see your great grandmother while looking for payton.

y/n | grandma!

great grandma | there's my beautiful granddaughter.

you bend down and give her a hug. your grab her hand.

great grandma | happy anniversary sweetheart.

y/n | thank you so much grandma.

great grandma | is this your husband?

y/n | no grandma *laughs* this is nick and his girlfriend. they are good friends of mine.

great grandma | oh, i know nicolas. he was over all the time back in Minnesota.

y/n | yeah, he's still my best friend.

sorry for not updating. i have been going through and spell checking all my books!