pool.

dad | what?! oh my goodness. wait i'll make some calls. i'll see i promise.

y/n | thank you dad.

dad | yup. love you bye.

y/n | love you bye

he hangs up. you put your phone down.

P | what happened. 

you wrap your arms around payton he rubs your back.

P | what's going on.

y/n | we have to go.

P | why? what happened y/n?

y/n | nick went missing and we have to find him.

P | we can't just-

y/n | come on please!

P | fine.

you text the group chat that there is a family emergency and you drive off. you call and text people you think could help.

P | we are running low on gas.

y/n | just go, get home please!

P | y/n we can't we won't make it.

y/n | just get home please.

P | we have to get gas.

you pull in to a gas station. you're an emotional wreck. your crying and calling and texting people trying to find nick. payton gets back in the car as he fills your tank.

P | alright. put your phone down. close your eyes. breath in.....and let it out. it's okay.

when you open up your eyes again you see someone walk into the gas station. they're blonde and skinny.

y/n | it's nick!

you jump out of the car and run inside. payton chases you. you tap the guys shoulder.

y/n | nick?!

a man you don't know turns around.

P | i'm sorry. she's looking for her lost friend.

man | no worries. i hope you find him.

P | thank you sir. here use that to pay for your gas.

man | oh you don't have to.

P | i insist.

man | thank you sir.

P | i'm so sorry.

payton puts you back in your seat and gives you a kiss.

P | let's get you home babys.

you drive the rest of the way home. you get inside and ask your dad if he's seen him. he says he's working on it. you run upstairs. payton puts his arms around you and you basically met into him. you felt so at peace. you fell asleep in his arms. you had a dream about nick and woke up crying. payton was there. you fell back asleep and woke up in the morning. you eat breakfast. jacob made omelettes. you enjoy them as a family.

mom | you all want to go swimming after breakfast?

P | sure! y/n you in?

y/n | yeah!

you finish breakfast and change into your suit. you go swimming for about an hour then you lay out in the backyard with payton to dry off. you get this photo of you and payton.

 you get this photo of you and payton

(act like that's you and payt)

you post it on instagram with the caption "i love you hubby🥰❤️"

payton: i love you more gorgeous 😌💜

madslewis: you guys are so cute!🙃
                  y/n: thank you bb ;)

addisonrae: cuties! love you babes 😝

you go back inside and throw on payton's sweatshirt and a pair of his sweats. you make cookies in the kitchen. you facetime mads and jaden and watch a movie together.

*time skip 2 weeks*

your dad has another work party in Phoenix. you are in charge of watching the house. you parents left 2 days ago. they will be back in a week.

a week with the house to yourself. what could you do?