nick / austyn

he grabs your hips and whispers in your ear.

P | you won't help me baby.

his voice brings chills down your spine. but you stand your ground.

y/n | we have to go eat.

P | you owe me big time babygirl.

he says while lightly pushing you away. he goes into the bathroom to fix his situation. you put on a tank top and change into payton's sweats. you go downstairs and see baby austyn. you walk over to hailey and austyn smiles at you. she reaches her arms out and you take her from hailey.

y/n | you are so cute austyn. you know that? you do! yes you do.

nick comes out of his room. you walk over to him.

y/n | look.

he smiles

N | hello.

he says in a baby voice. you sit on the couch next to nick and you guys play with austyn. payton comes downstairs. he is wearing pajama pants and a flannel unbuttoned. you know exactly what he's doing. you ignore it.

y/n | look. austyn's here.

he smiles and picks her up. payton with babies is your weakness.

mom | can you guys watch Austyn. the adults are going to go pick up the food.

N | yeah. no problem.

mom | alright we'll be right back.

H | y/n can we take your jeep?

y/n | yeah! i'll go grab my keys.

you stand up and look down at payton. you run upstairs and open your top drawer. your keys aren't there. payton took them. little does he know you have a tracker on them. you open the app and he put them under the mattress.

y/n | that boy.

you run down and hand her the keys and glare over at payton. you sit down next to him and put your hand on his chest.

y/n | so, what movie are you guys thinking.

N | something kid friendly for this cute little girl.

you look over at nick. austyn is literally his favorite. you look at payton and make hella eye contact.

P | it's up to you.

y/n | okay.  

you scroll through disney and amazon prime. payton puts his hand pretty high on your thigh. look who's losing. you pretend to ignore it. you decide to watch rio. your parents come back with food and an ABUNDANCE of different types of popcorn.

H | we all decided while we watch our movie we would be trying a bunch of crazy types of popcorn.

they probably had like 25 HUGE bags of popcorn. they set them all out in labeled bowls.

y/n | you guys are so extra.

A/N- I LITERALLY HAVE NO MEMORY OF WHAT HAILEY'S HUSBAND'S NAME IS. or i even gave him a name. anyways if i did you can comment it. but for now his name is micheal.

michael (M) | i know right.

you both laugh. michael goes over and grabs formula milk from the fridge. he shakes it up and walks over to nick.

M | you want to feed her?

N | yes!

M | here. hold her up more so she doesn't choke.

nick has the biggest smile. you take the cutest photo of him and send to to riley.

you put your phone down and wrap your arms around his chest

you put your phone down and wrap your arms around his chest. under his flannel against his warm chest. he started scratching your head with his hand. he pushes your head down on his chest. you lay your head down on his chest. you have a bag of sweetly flavored popcorn on your lap. payton is feeling it to you.

y/n | you missed my mouth dummy. it's on the floor now.

P | where the fuck is your mouth

he laughed. you spot nicks looking over at you.

y/n | nick, come here.

N | what?

you have nick lay his head on your lap and scratch his head as you finish the movie.

H | i'm going to put Austyn to sleep in the nursery.

y/n | are we watching another movie?

mom | in a little bit. give it an hour or so.

y/n | can we go swimming?

mom | sure.

y/n | nick do you have swimming shorts?

N | no.

y/n | come here.

you take him into a major closet that just has a bunch of random clothes in it and get him to pick a pair of shorts.

y/n | okay. just wait in the kitchen when you're done. i'm going to change then we'll be down.

N | okay.

y/n | okay.

swimming with da crew.