Soup.

you sit and eat for a little bit. then payton gets a text that the car is here. we take out stuff to the door they said the car would be at. you walk out and gasp at how beautiful the car is. it's an all black hard top jeep.

y/n | oh my gosh... how did you-

P | do you like it?

y/n | it's beautiful.

you put your stuff in the trunk. payton drives to your hotel. your dad is surprising you with your airbnb. it's about an hour away from the airport. you sing to music and are living your best life. then you show up to this huge house up in the hills. there is huge windows and beautiful balcony's. a pool on the roof and you are so excited. you walk in and there are huge windows letting in a bunch of natural light. you spend time finding you way around. you are laying in bed with payton. you put your hands around his neck and your legs around him. he puts his phone down as you bury your face in his neck.

P | are you okay?

y/n | yeah.

P | okay.

he comforts you and you both fall asleep. you wake up and it's the next morning. you get out of bed and walk downstairs. you start making eggs when you see nick come out of riley's room.

y/n | hey?

N | hey.

y/n | what are you doing?

N | i went... to say good morning to riley.

y/n | hmm. okay, why'd you sound so suspicious.

N | no reason. i didn't sound suspicious.

y/n | nick.

N | what

he laughs.

y/n | you have a little thingy thing for riley.

you tease.

N | no. i don't.

y/n | okay... how long were you in there.

N | i went in there like 10 minutes ago.

y/n | i've been down here for an hour.

N | fine. i slept in there.

y/n | with her!!

N | yeah...

y/n | so you do like her.

N | i guess. but i don't think she feels the same way.

y/n | i'll find out for you.

N | really! you'd do that for me.

y/n | dude. we're in Alaska to hide from police. what wouldn't i do for you?

N | thank you!!

y/n | anytime.

you give him a hug.

N | alright i was going to go shower.

y/n | you do that.

N | i will.

he walk over to his room.

y/n | hey! and by the way, i've only been down here for like 15 minutes.

N | you bitch.

y/n | love you.

N | i love you too.

he closes his door behind him. you smile as someone pick you up from behind.

P | rawr

you scream.

y/n | omg payton you scared me!

P | hehe i know.

you give him a kiss and he lifts you onto the table.

P | good morning!

y/n | good morning.

you all make breakfast swim and have a wonderful day ending it off with a movie. you go back upstairs to your room and lay down. payton locks your door behind him and lays on top of you. you start kissing each other slowly and it leads into a few unholy minutes. you go to bed and after being there for a few weeks you wake up one morning and are feeling really sick.

P | are you okay?

y/n | yeah. i'm just not feeling good.

P | you want me to go make you soup. here, here's one of my hoodies.

you smile at him and put in the hoodie. you sit upstairs on your phone. payton hands you your soup and cuddles with you for a little bit. riley and nick come upstairs and start talking to you. then they go to watch a movie. you all have pretty much a lounge day since you aren't feeling well. the next day you aren't feeling well either. payton nick and riley go out on a hike. they get home pretty late. payton brings you food and you shower before getting back in bed. payton come out with a towel around his waist. you smile.

y/n | have you been working out?

P | yeah. did you notice.

y/n | i did

you smile.