scare.

you pull in the driveway and walk inside. to your surprise you walk into riley and nick doing it on the couch.

y/n | holy shit. i-

you and payton walk back outside. you are laughing. riley come running out.

R | hey! omg. we didn't think you would come home so fast.

y/n | i can tell.

R | i'm sorry.

y/n | it's fine *laughs*

R | are you sure?

y/n | dude i've had sex too

she rolls her eyes.

y/n | as long as you were being safe it's all good.

she smiles.

R | thanks.

y/n | now do you guys want to watch a movie.

R | omg can you make some of that kettle corn syd would always make when i was over?

y/n | i'll have to call her and get the recipe.

you give riley a hug. you walk inside and nick is awkwardly standing by the couch. you walk over to him and look him in the eye.

N | i'm sorry-

you punch him in the stomach. he groans.

N | i deserved that.

you knees and put your arm around him.

y/n | omg i'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you that hard.

you hug him and help him up.

y/n | wanna watch a movie?

N | yeah.

y/n | me and riley are going to call my mom and get her kettle corn recipe.

you ring her. she picks up.

mom | hey y/n. is everything okay out there?

y/n | yes.

everyone says hi.

y/n | soo... riley was craving your kettle corn.

mom | oh my! i just made some a few hours ago.

y/n | did you?

mom | yeah.

she holds up a bowl.

mom | you want me to send you the recipe?

y/n | that would be great.

mom | alright.... and, sent. is that all?

y/n | yes thank you mom.

mom | your so welcome. i love your sweetheart, bye-bye.

y/n | i love you too. bye.

she hangs up.

y/n | okay, let's get into comfy clothes and continue this!

you all run to your rooms to change. you are in sweats and a cropped tank top. you go back and riley's in sweats and a crop top too. the boys are both in sweats and shirtless. you look over at riley and bite your lip. you start to make the popcorn.

R | hold on, my parents are calling me.

riley answers her parents and you all say hi. you put the popcorn on the stove and cover it. payton hugs you around the waist and puts his chin on your shoulder. he kisses your cheek. you put your hand on his.

y/n | are you okay bubba?

P | yeah. i just love you.

y/n | i love you too bub.

riley and nicks come back. you let the pop corn cool and move to bowls. you are sitting on the table with riley. payton grabs your hips and kisses you. nick follows and places his lips on riley's. you make out for bit before heading back to the couch.

P | you guys want to order Uber Eats?

N | YES!

you give pay to your orders and start your movie. the food came and you cuddled into payton's arms as the movie plays. near the end of the movie riley and nick go to their room. to your know...fuck.

P | they are real horny ones aren't they.

y/n | apparently

P | you want to watch another movie?

y/n | yeah.

you smile. you watch "What Happened To Monday". you get kinda horny. you try and ignore it but you can't. you were going to tell payton when nick and riley come back out.

R | hey y'all.

P | hey guys.

they sit down to finish the movie with you. a sex scene comes on. you feel payton getting hard. to move your butt around to tease him. you stand up and grab a blanket and lay back down. payton's ever harder. you move around more. he grabs you hips and whispers in your ear.

P | don't start something you can't finish.

you smirk. then you realize you just had a scare an dare still sick. sex would NOT help. you stop.  you know payton's a little upset. the movie sends and you go back upstairs and cuddle in for bed.

long awaited update!