bar.

great grandma | well i'll let you guys go.

y/n | bye grandma.

you give her a kiss and go off to find charli and payton. you see them over getting food.

y/n | payton.

you smile.

P | hey babygirl.

y/n | hi bubba.

Ch | riley, you look so cute.

R | you think.

N | no riley, we know.

R | oh shut up.

P | come dance with me.

you smile and take his hand as he pulls you out to the dance floor. a slow song begins to play. you slow dance with him. you don't really get super romantic times with him like this. it makes your heart full. he kisses your forehead.

P | i love you.

y/n | i love you more.

P | really?? no way.

y/n | yes way. i totally do.

P | no, that can't be true.

y/n | it is.

you smile and look into his eyes.

P | remember when i came over for the first time. it was storming out. you were so scared and i was trying so hard to impress you and your family.

y/n | haha yeah, i remember that.

P | i really thought i blew it. we got to your house and you ran to your dad. i was so ready to just turn around and go home. your dad took you inside. but i told myself "payton, you can't back down, this date is not over yet"

you giggle.

P | then you came back. you gave the the biggest hug, which i was not expecting. i got to meet your family and stay the night. you family has changed my life. especially you. idk where i'd be without you. probably still out doing one nighters.

you laugh.

y/n | you changed me. into a girl i like better. i'm not a party girl. thats who people wanted me to be. but it just wasn't. i needed someone to show me that. that's what you did.

P | i'm glad.

you finish your dance and find everyone. charli found chase. they broke up when charli left for medical school.

y/n | bar?

Ch | let's do it.

you all get into baiting suits. this is yours.

you all jump in and swim under the waterfall

you all jump in and swim under the waterfall. no one is down there because no one knows about it. it's your family's secret. you swim behind the table.

y/n | drinks?

you throw together drinks for everyone. you sit between payton's legs. he had one arm on your stomach and the other holding his drink. you sip yours.

y/n | okay. drinking games.

R | that's my party girl.

y/n | but first...

you hold up your hand. everyone follows.

y/n | we are all drunk.

all | we are all drunk.

y/n | and everything that goes on in the bar...

all | and everything that goes on in the bar...

y/n | stays in the bar.

all | stays in the bar.

y/n | okay. first, truth or dare.

N | shitt.

y/n | i'll go first. charli, truth or dare.

Ch | truth.

y/n | have you ever done anything with chase?

Ch | yes.

P | charli!

Ch | you can't tell me you haven't fucked y/n.

P | we're married!

Ch | okay mr.one night stand

you all laugh.

Ch | my turn. payton, truth or dare.

P | *scoffs* dare, obviously.

Ch | go have hot tub sex.

y/n | woahhh

P | now?! can you do that?

N | it's part of the rules.

you look at payton.

R | you've got 15 minutes.

you & payton | FIFTEEN MINUTES?!

Ch | yup.

C | you better get swimming.

you look at payton and laugh as you both start swimming toward the hot tub. you get there.

P | this isn't very private.

y/n | here. let's go to the other one.

P | i've lived here for over a year now and i'm just learning there's 2 hot tubs.

y/n | there's actually 5. 3 in here 2 outside.

you say as your swim. this one is in the middle of the jungle scenery you have up.

SMUT WARNING

payton sits on the ledge. you swim over and sit on his lap with your hands on his shoulders. he puts his hands on your hips and places his lips on yours. you start making out as your hands switch from his hair to his cheeks to his shoulders to his back. you start to feel something poking you. you smile and pull away. you let your hands fall from his face and slowly run along his abs. he bits his lip and squeezes your ass. you make eye contact.

P | we only have 15 minutes.

y/n | i know.

you grab him through his pants and he whimpers. you pull his pants and underwear down. you run on him and he gets harder. he's letting out small groans of pleasure. he picks you up by your hips and sets you on top of him. as he goes into you let out a long soft moan. he puts it in and out of you slowly. you let out slightly louder moans. when he gets tired you sit back on his lap and ride him. his eyes are rolling back into his head as he moans. you leave hickeys on his neck to show you weren't messing around. he cums inside of you. you let out a little moan of pleasure. you get off him as he starts kissing your neck and rubbing on your. he leaves hickeys all down your body. he sticks his fingers inside you. you moan. after a bit you decide you should go back.

sorry that was a bit unexpected but... it's was a dare.