Lap time

I fell back onto the grass and covered my face with both hands. My mind was racing. Billie laid back right next to me.
"Do you do this a lot?" I asked her staring up at the sky.  "Do what?" She replied. I couldn't bring myself to look at her while asking, "I don't know, hook up with random people a lot on the road??" I asked nervously.
She sat up. Oh fuck, I think I just ruined whatever this was. "You're fucking with me right?" She asked.
I slowly sat up. "I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just not that kind of girl is all I'm trying to say." I could see her jaw clenching up and the disappointment in her eyes. She wouldn't look at me now. "Look, I know we just met but do you really think that's the kind of person I am?? I mean, fuck! Do I really give off that vibe to you??" She asked.
I felt ashamed now, but I was afraid of getting hurt. Because I really did like her.
She stood up. "Look, I'll let you think on this. I'm gonna go rest before tonight. I'll talk to you later." She brushed the grass off of her ass, turned her back and walked away towards her security guard.
"I'm sorry!" I yelled. She held up her middle finger and kept walking.

Fuck me

Fuck me. I let my head fall into my knees. My phone was ringing now. It was Jay.
"Hello?"
"Hey where are you?"
"Umm. I don't know. Kinda over by the Ferris wheel also by a burrito cart."
"You alright?"
"Just tired I guess. What's up tho?"
"Just checking on you. Did you get the necklace back to her?"
"Yeah, all good."
"You sure you're okay Rae? If you need to sit tonight out it's cool. You can go home."

Hmmm. That sounded like a good idea. I just wanted to shower and curl up in my bed now. Why was I so good at fucking things up with people who try to get close to me.

"Hello....you still there?? Rae, Did something happen with Billie???"
"I don't really wanna talk about it, I think Im just gonna head home. I'll pick you up tonight when you're finished though."
"Sounds good. I'll call you."
"Okay." I hung up.
I got up and brushed the grass off of my ass and shook it out of my hair. I had almost made it to the main stage, there was a small mob of people surrounding something when all of the sudden I saw Billie's security guard parting the small crowd so she could leave. Shit, I starting walking as fast as I could. I got to the gate and flashed the guard my badge. He opened the wired door for me...... "Aye! Hold up!" I heard from behind me. It was Billie's voice. My heart sank & soared at the same time because I didn't know if this was about to be a good or bad conversation. I kept walking forward slowly. I felt her grab my wrist, she pulled me between 2 trailers out of site from everyone. She pushed me up against it aggressively. I low key thought she was about to beat my ass or something. But why the fuck am I so turned on!?
"Billie what the fuck!?" I asked nervously.
"I want you to listen to me. I'm not a nasty, whore ass, rockstar that sleeps with random ass people. The fact that I even have to explain this pisses me off, but I'm doing it because I really fucking like you & deep down I understand where you're coming from. I've got a little bit of an ego problem & you caught me off guard with that shit. So.....I'm sorry for being a dick about it." She explained.
Her facial expression finally softened and she didn't look so angry anymore. Just vulnerable, sincere & beautiful. I lifted my hand up and brushed her hair out of her face.
"I'm sorry I offended you Billie, I really am. I'm just overwhelmed I guess, I've never clicked with anyone so fast before. Im fucking terrified!" I replied.
She smiled, stepped forward and pushed her lips against mine. I let my head fall back against the trailer as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I slowly pushed my tongue between her lips. She opened her mouth giving my tongue full access to hers. She let out a quiet moan and stepped back breaking our lips apart.
"I'm scared too mama, trust me.....where were you about to go anyway?" She asked.
"Home." I said. "Oh." She seemed disappointed.
"Are you still going home?" She asked.
I laughed, "Not if you want me to stay."
She blushed.
"I mean, I'd like you to stay." She was looking at her feet kicking around rocky dirt with her Dior Airforce Ones LOL. "I already told my uncle I was leaving but I'll stay for you. I like watching you work anyway." I teased. She grabbed my chin and gave me a hard peck on the lips. "Good! Come on I gotta get ready." She grabbed my hand and we headed back to her bus.

I watched her skim through her clothes and put on an all white outfit. She changed in front of me without even flinching. I had no clue what it was like to have that type of confidence....it was fucking hot though. While she was doing her hair I called Jay again to see if he wanted me to help after all.
"You're still here??"
"Yeah, I'm with Billie...."
"Billie Eilish????!"
"Haha yes Jay. Do you need my help or not? I'll be out there regardless I just wanted to touch base with you."
"You can just hold onto my bag for me. I wont need any lense changes or anything. There's only one I use at night. So just protect my shit & enjoy the show I suppose LOL."
"Sounds good I'll see you out there."
"Rae, you know I'm staying with you still and need a ride back to your house right??"
"Yes lol, why?"
"Just reminding you, I don't know what you've got going on now so........"
"I'll explain later. And no worries, we're going home Unc."
I hung up.
Billie walked over to me and sprawled out on my lap.
"Well hey miss thang, what's up?" I giggled.
"Thinking." She replied. "Oh yeah? About what?"
"How I don't wanna work, I just wanna chill & hang out with you." She said.
I blushed. "Well I'm flattered. Are you going home after Coachella, or do you have more shows to do after this?" I asked.
"Going home for 2 weeks. And then we're going to Germany and London." She explained.
"Well we can hang out after this.....if you want. I mean we're only a 30 minute drive down the highway from each other."
She smiled and was rubbing my calf.
I'm glad I just got a wax 😂
"You've got goose bumps mama." She announced.
"Haha yeah it's weird how it's hot as fuck all day and freezing at night out here." I replied.
She hopped up and went over to her bunk, she came back with a neon green hoodie. "Here mama, this should help." She handed me the hoodie. It smelled sweet like her. "Thank you!"
I stood up and slid the hoodie over my head, it was longer than my shorts so I looked like I wasn't wearing any bottoms now. I didn't care though.
I gotta head to the stage now, you going to the pit with your Uncle? "Yeah, I told him I'd watch his bag while he does his thing." She smiled. "I'll make sure to visit that end of the stage a lot then." She winked.
She grabbed my hand and lead the way to the front door. We got there and she turned to me, placed both of her soft hands on my cheeks and kissed me. She makes my knees weak.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, I gently sucked on it. She pulled away quick as fuck. "What??" I asked confused.
She was cheesing hard. "You already fuckin know, you're sexy as fuck mama." She replied. I was blushing again.
"Fuck! Let's do this." She opened the door and we walked out separately. I didn't have to ask why. I watched her tiny little hair buns bounce as we walked towards the stage. We reached the stairs, she climbed the first 2 and looked down at me.
"Kill it." I smiled. She smiled back and blew me a kiss. "I'll see you out there mama." She turned and I watched her disappear. I made my way to the pit again. Jay was already there setting his camera up.
"Hey stranger." He teased. I rolled my eyes.
"So what's up?! You make a new friend?......or like a new FRIEND." He asked.
"Ugh, why are you so cringy!?" I punched him in his arm. "I don't know what we are, I do know that I hung out with her all day and I like the fuck out of her. That's all anyone needs to know for now." I giggled.
"Okay, I respect it!" He replied.
Billie's intro started to play and I felt the fiery butterflies again.