Address Exchange

We got home almost an hour ago but I wanted to shower and get in bed before I texted Billie. I 100% will get caught up and distracted ALL NIGHT talking to her lol.
I got under my covers and picked up my phone, I already had 3 texts from her. Shit.

📱Bil- Yo, you home yet?
📱Bil- Bro.........😏

📱Bil-

📱Rae- Billie!!! Why are you flipping me off!? 😂 I'm sorry

📱Rae- Billie!!! Why are you flipping me off!? 😂 I'm sorry. I got home and had to shower. I felt disgusting. You still up??? Don't be mad at me please 🙃

📱Bil- I ain't mad mama.....well maybe a little. Nothing a little spanking won't solve.
Watchu doin now?

📱Rae- Lying in bed, wishing you were next to me

📱Bil- send me ur address & bet show I up in 20 minutes.

📱Rae- Ugh. It's so late though 😩 like I can barely keep my eyes open

📱Bil- really? I feel like you always got excuses. Are you not into this? Be honest.

📱Rae- whoa. First off I thought u were being sarcastic & Of course I'm fucking into you. We just got home from a weekend of working and sweating our asses off. I just wanted tonight to be home, get some sleep and get rid of my uncle before I invited you over. You're assuming too much babe.

She stopped responding after that. Fuck. Should I call her or just let it be til morning?
I decided to call.
"Hello?" She answered. Her voice was deep & scratchy & she sounded like she had fallen asleep. It gave me butterflies 🦋
"Were you asleep? I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me." I said.
"No mama, I passed out. I'm sorry." She replied.
"Don't be sorry. I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight baby." I whispered.
"Night angel." She whispered back.

"Rae!......aye! Get up we gotta go in 30 minutes!" Jay said trying to wake me up.
I groaned. "Fuck, what time is it?!"
"8:13 am!" he yelled from the other room.
I forced myself up & drug my feet to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I threw on a pair of joggers, a hoodie & some slip ons.
"Ready when you are Unc!" I announced.
"I'm ready." He replied.
I pulled up to his terminal and parked in the loading area. He unloaded his 2 small bags and leaned into the passenger window.
"I had fun. Thanks for helping! I'm gonna have another job in a month or so out here so I'll hit you up, if you don't mind." He explained.
"Definitely! And thank you for the dragging me with you. It was unreal, I still feel like I'm dreaming." I said. "I bet!" He laughed.
"Well I love you, drive safe."
"Love you Unc! Text me when u get home."
He walked through the sliding glass doors & disappeared.

I got back home and plopped down on the couch. Mentally evaluating how much my life changed in the last 3 days.
My phone dinged. It was a snap....I don't ever get snaps anymore lol.