Bye for Now

It was Billie's last performance at Coachella

It was Billie's last performance at Coachella. I was so in awe of her. Confident, smart, beautiful & so caring towards her fans. My favorite thing was her alpha energy though, to be so young & tiny and command the respect and attention of thousands of people....fucking insane!

"Rae!!" Jay yelled "we're almost done, hand me my other lens please!" He hollered.
"Shit, Sorry!!!" I rushed around digging through his bag. This was just one of MANY times I had gotten distracted by Bil this weekend lol.
I handed him his lens and watched him take off to the other side of the stage. I stepped back to where I could get a good view of her, it was her last song. We agreed we were gonna hang out and get to know each other better the next 2 weeks while she's off. I'm so fucking excited but low key trying to hide it 😅 lol.

The show ended. Jay came back towards me and we collected his equipment and headed back stage for the last time. There was a lot of people surrounding Bil and Finneas. So I walked with Jay to my car to load up his equipment.

"So what's up? You ready to head home?" Jay asked

"Yeah, I just wanna say bye to Billie. You mind giving me a few minutes?" I asked.
"Nah. Take your time. I'm gonna hit up that burrito cart and grab a beer." He said. "You're the best uncle!" I teased and punched him in his arm. "Yeah, yeah, call me when you're ready." He laughed.
I kept the trunk open and sat on the edge, my feet dangling over the ground. My phone dinged.

📱Bil- Where are you???📱Rae- My car, staff parking lot📱Bil- On my way📱Rae- Wait! Alone? That's not safe I'll come to you

📱Rae- My car, staff parking lot
📱Bil- On my way
📱Rae- Wait! Alone? That's not safe I'll come to you.
📱Bil- Fin and Claud are with me, she's parked out there too. What kind of car mama?
📱Rae- White Durango....That's an SUV
📱Bil- I know what it is LOL
📱Rae- Well excuse the fuck outta me 💁🏼‍♀️ lol
📱Bil- Flash your lights.....please
I pulled my key fob outta my pocket and hit the lock button a few times.
📱Rae- you see me????
📱Bil- yup 😎
I could see their silhouettes headed towards me, it was really dark outside now. I slowly started to walk towards them. "You guys killed it!!" I hollered.
Billie ran up to me and hit me so hard with her hug I almost fell backwards. "Sorry if I'm sweaty & stink." She whispered in my ear still holding me. Her shirt was damp with sweat but she still smelled sweet.
I nuzzled my face into her neck and hair almost forgetting that we weren't alone. Bil and I broke apart. I hadn't met Claudia yet so I walked over to her and introduced myself. "I'm Rae, it's nice to meet you." I said. "You too! I've heard so much about you." She winked at Billie. Claudia was gorgeous, like effortlessly, no make up, probably wakes up straight out of bed  still beautiful type of girl. I gave Finneas a side hug. We had had dinner together last night. Bil, Finneas, me, their parents and my uncle. They're all amazing & I'm pretty sure they like me too....I hope so anyway lol.
"Well I'm gonna walk Claud to her car, you guys good?" Finn asked. "We good, get outta here." Billie replied jokingly. Finneas rolled his eyes. "So I expect we'll be seeing you around Rae, so I'll see you later. Billie....BE CAREFUL. I really don't like that you didn't let Sully come along." He explained. She rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine bro, fuck."
He threw his hands up, "alright see you later."
"Bye guys have a good night." I said.
Billie hopped up onto the ledge of my trunk and sat next to me.
"I didn't imagine you driving a big ass SUV." She said smiling. "What did you imagine me driving??" I giggled. "I don't know but this is sexy." She said tilting her head & sticking her tongue out. I love the sound her jewelry makes when she moves & talks.
She placed her hand on my thigh.
"So what now mama?" She asked giving me that look that melts my insides. I bit my lip. "You tell me? I was gonna go home, take a shower and sleep. Plus I can't keep Jay here all night lol." I answered.
She grabbed my jaw and kissed me. I placed my hands on both cheeks and pushed myself into her. She threw her weight back so we fell flat on our backs in my trunk. It was not comfortable but I didn't give a shit, I slid my body as close to hers as I could, our chests were smashed together. She was kissing me hard & aggressively shoving her tongue into my mouth. I massaged hers with my tongue while searching for the bottom of her shirt with my free hand. I slid my hand up it until I had a handful of her warm breast. She let out a moan & pulled away from my lips just enough to whisper "when's jay coming back?" She asked. I rolled onto my back. "Ugh, I'm not sure. He went to grab something to eat cuz I told him I wanted to say bye to you face to face before we left. He's going home tomorrow though." I replied.
She sat up and was staring at my body. "What???" I giggled. She was biting her lip and shaking her head. " You're fucking sexy mama."
I sat up and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I don't wanna leave you." I laughed nervously. She smiled
"So don't." She replied. I smirked & grabbed her hand. "I have to." I whined annoyingly.
"Get in and I'll drive you back to the bus. How does that work by the way, do y'all take it home?? Lol" I asked hopping out of the trunk. She grabbed my hands, "I don't wanna talk about the fucking bus, come here." She pulled me between her legs. She was still sitting at the end of the trunk. She looked dead in my eyes & unbuttoned my jeans. "Bil........."
my voice was shaking. She never broke eye contact, I grabbed her wrist, "....not here baby." I pleaded. She laughed and slid her hand into my jeans until she reached the top of my pussy. "You're wet mama." She smirked. My knees buckled, "what do you expect!?" I laughed buttoning my jeans back up.
"Come on Bil let me take you back." I grabbed her hands gently pulling her to her feet & shut my trunk. We walked to the passenger side & I opened the door for her. She looked at me like she was super bummed out. "Bil don't make me feel bad please. Come on, we're about to have 2 weeks of straight hang out time" I said gently shoving her shoulder. She slid into the seat never breaking eye contact, I bit my lip and shut the door. I slid onto the drivers seat and started up the engine. "Ooooh, is this an RT????" She asked excitedly. I laughed, "yeah I think so lol."
I got her really close to the bus. She threw her head back against the headrest. "You better fucking call me." She said.
Was she kidding??? "You really think I would just blow you off Bil??  I asked confused. She was looking straight ahead. "Hey, you good???" I asked. She let out a deep sigh. "I just wanna be with you." She said finally looking over at me. "Get home, get some sleep and I swear after I drop my uncle off at the airport I'm all yours." I reassured her. She smiled.
"Okay." She said still grinning. I leaned over, she met me the rest of the way so we could lock lips one last time at Coachella. "Text me when you make it home" she said. "I will.....get home safe, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She smiled and shut the door. I stayed to make sure she got on the bus safely.
Time to call Jay and get my ass back home.
This has been the most unbelievable weekend of my life.