Billie's POV

I rolled over and Rae was gone. She's probably making breakfast or something I thought to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. I sat down to piss and noticed there was a note on the mirror.

Morning my lady!
I couldn't sleep. Going for a run on the trail by the house. I won't be gone long.
Love you
-Rae-

I walked to the bedside table and picked up my phone. It was almost 11 am.
"Rae!" I hollered wondering out into the living room. Her purse and car keys were still here and the front door was locked. She wouldn't have written that she couldn't sleep if she hadn't gotten up super early. I had a really bad feeling in my stomach. I grabbed my keys and walked outside to look for the trail. I walked to the end of the street and saw it. I stopped in my tracks right at the entrance. There were AirPods on the ground. I knelt down to pick them up, I knew they were Raes because her initials were on them. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I didn't know what to do so I called my mom.

"Hey baby! Good morning, everything okay?" Maggie answered.
"No!....mom, fuck! I don't know what to do...!" I was tripping over my words.
"Billie, sweetheart I need you to calm down. What is going on??" I could hear the panic behind her calm nature.
"She's gone, she went for a run while I was asleep and she never came back mom! I'm at the trail and her AirPods are on the ground!"
I was crying now.
"Are you saying that Rae is gone baby?! Someone took Rae???" She asked concerned.
I could barely speak "ye....yes!" I sobbed.
"Listen to me Billie, text me the address immediately. And then call the police. Baby can you pull yourself together and do that?" She asked sternly.
I took a deep breath. "Yeah,okay. Texting you now." I replied. "Go back in the house and lock the door until I get there. I'm on my way to you. Call 911. I love you sweetheart, we are gonna find her okay!" She encouraged me. "Okay mama. Thank you." I hung up, shot her Raes address and then called 911.

The police weren't going to do anything for 48 hours until I told them that Rae was being stalked and harassed, I told them about the note on the mirror & her airpods that I found on the trail.
They found out where Noah's apartment was and headed over there. I wanted to follow them but they wouldn't let me. Mom, dad and Finneas were at Rae's with me now. It felt so fucking wrong having to sit there waiting for answers. I felt like I was going to go crazy.

I went to her room and started looking through drawers to see if I could find any contact information for anyone

I went to her room and started looking through drawers to see if I could find any contact information for anyone. I found her laptop & wondered if we could track her phone with it. It was worth a shot.
"Fin help me figure this shit out please. She has Mac can we track her iPhone???" I asked him. "Umm maybe, let me google it" he replied.
We were sitting at the dinning room table together. Dad had fallen asleep and mom was making phone calls to news stations and private detectives.
"So tell me what you think happened" Fin asked. I took a deep breath.
"I think he was waiting, saw an opportunity and snatched her up. I just don't know what his intentions are....and that's what scares the fuck outta me" I replied.
"What's this guys name Bil? Let's look for his social media, contact some people he knows & see if we can't figure some shit out" he said.
"All I know is that his name is Noah and he goes to school with her"
"Okay, pull out your phone and go through her Facebook friends list, I'll go through IG followers, what college do they go to?" He asked me. "Uhh...Woodbury I think"
"Good we can use that too" he said.

"I fucking found him!" I yelled startling everyone including dad. He had recent comments from people on his wall too. I read through all of them and one stood out.

 I read through all of them and one stood out

"He's house sitting. He's not even at his fucking apartment!" I yelled. "Mom call that cop now!"he's not at his apartment he's at his parents house!" I was still yelling.
"Holy shit." Finn replied shocked at our detective skills.
"Fuck, we gotta go!" I was pacing all over the kitchen. I ran to Rae's room and grabbed my keys. "I'm gonna find that house" I announced.
"Billie absolutely not, we need to wait for the cops." Maggie insisted.
"Fuck the POLICE mom! I'm going!" I opened the front door and Finn chased after me. "It's okay mom, I'll call them on our way there. You're not gonna stop her" He insisted. He shut the door & we hopped in my car headed to Emerald Heights, which was literally just a neighborhood about 15 minutes across town.
"Bil, we aren't going to do anything stupid and rash you understand? The cops are meeting us there. Getting to involved or getting yourself into trouble isn't going to help Rae." He explained. I understand he's worried.
"I know she's there bro, I fucking know it & Im not going to leave without her" I replied looking over at him.