Change of plans

I woke up as the sun was barely creeping up into the sky. I rolled over and saw Bil still fast asleep, looking like a literal angel.
I wanted to fuck her again so bad. I wasn't gonna wake her up though so I went back to sleep.

My eyes shot open again after what felt like I had just shut them

My eyes shot open again after what felt like I had just shut them. The sun was fully shining through the window now and I felt Billies breath against the back of my neck. Her chest was pressed up against my back. Her hand slid under my shirt and across my stomach as she pulled me into her. I closed my eyes enjoying the comfort of her holding me.
"Mammas?? Are you awake?" She whispered softly. I got the chills from her lips brushing against my ear.

"Barely." I mumbled. "What's up baby?" I turned to face her. "Nothing." She said licking her lips & smirking. I giggled "you're so fucking goofy." I shoved her shoulder. She grabbed my wrists, climbed on top of me and straddled me.
"Am I goofy or am I about to make you beg?" She asked. I was frozen. "Is that a rhetorical question Bil?" I giggled. She half smiled and bit her lip. "You're a smart ass you know that?" She stated. I was cracking up "another rhetorical question Bil?" Her jaw clenched as she lunged forward and wrapped her hand around my neck. "So we're doing this again are we?" I asked seductively.
She tightened her grip, leaned forward and kissed me hard. I broke away from her lips & grabbed her wrist sightly gasping for air. She laughed a little. "What's wrong mama, can't breath?" She smirked.
"Are you gonna talk all day, or are you gonna put that mouth to better use and fuck me?" I asked smart-astically. She slid her hands up my shirt and pulled it off. We locked lips again. Bil moved down to my neck kissing and dragging her lips to my chest. She got to my nipple and flicked it with her tongue. I moaned softly & pushed her head down urging her to take my whole tit in her mouth and suck on it. She caught on. She moved to my other boob and massaged my nipple with her tongue. Then drug her lips down my stomach, across my hips & pulled my panties off. "You are so fucking thick mama!" She growled digging her nails into my thighs. I bucked up and moaned, the anticipation was killing me. "Billie please...." I whispered. She traced the inside of my legs with her tongue slowly creeping towards my center.
She centered herself between my legs looked up and smirked like a fucking devil. "Please..." I begged. "Please what angel?" She teased.
"Bil stop playin babe.....fuck me." She giggled.
She lightly traced my slit with her tongue pushing it farther inside of my pussy with every lap. My insides were on fire. "Mmmm...don't stop daddy!" I begged. She pushed her tongue against my clit harder, licking rapid circles, I could feel it in my toes. I felt her slide her fingers inside of me thrusting them in and out. "I'm almost there, don't stop." I pleaded. My body was on fire, my legs were shaking and Billie was cleaning up all of my cum.
"Fuck." I giggled. She crawled up towards me smiling looking pleased with herself. She laid next me. "You done that before?" I teased.
"Maybe." She smirked. I leaned over and kissed her.

We chilled in the bed for awhile

We chilled in the bed for awhile. Talking & watching TV. Billie got a couple of phone calls and texts. I got in the shower while she was outside taking the last phone call.
Bil came in to brush her teeth. I had submerged my face into the water stream when I heard the shower door click open & shut. She wrapped both of her hands around my waist from behind and rested her head on my back. I could feel her warm, wet, naked body against mine. I turned around and faced her, pushed her dark wet hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

"Hey

"Hey.....you good?" I asked. She seemed off after her phone call. She shook her head and moved herself under the water.
"They bumped my schedule up for press shit. We have to leave tomorrow for Germany." She explained. I let out a deep sigh. "Damn. For how long?" I asked watching her lather her body up with soap.
"9 days." She answered.
"I mean that's not terrible Bil. We can talk and FaceTime, it'll be okay."
She didn't look amused by my attempt to ease the situation. I walked over to her and massaged the conditioner into her hair. She closed her eyes leaning into me.
"Just think about how good it's gonna feel to see each other after 9 days though."
"You suck at this." She laughed.
"And you're an asshole." I replied
She slapped my bare ass.....HARD.
"Fuck!!!! Bil!" I hollered. She was cracking up.

"So what time do you have to head home?" I asked.
"I'm not gonna leave until tonight, I mean unless you're tired of me" she smirked taking a bite of her açaí berry bowl.
"Hell nah. Take your goofy ass home!" I teased.
She rolled her eyes and shoved me half off of my chair. "You are aggressive as fuck Eilish, calm your ass down." I laughed. She flipped me off. "Real talk though, my flight's at 6 am tomorrow so I'll go home tonight sometime. I ain't worried about sleep, I'll sleep on the plane." She explained. I stood up, walked behind her and wrapped my arms right under her chest, resting my chin on her shoulder.
"I love you being here. The last couple of weeks have been the best days of life." I nuzzled my face into her neck and traced it with kisses. She let out a quiet moan. "I can't wait to taste you again." I whispered in her ear.

"So what do you wannna do today?" I asked.
"Besides each other?" She teased.
"No idea." She said.