INFO

Ah, yes. Another Crüe book to add to the now three I have written. I have gotten back into Mötley as of late since I watched the movie the first time, so Imma write as many books as I can from that creative juices that it created.

These books (all of the Crüe books I write) will be in the 80s just because I like working with young people. I will have books up on my account that is modern day Johnny Depp or Marilyn Manson, but those aren't really romance and relationship heavy. Plus I love the style and stuff of the 80s.

Okay. So, this is a Mick Mars book. I will try to get the happenings in this book as close to "historically" accurate as well as medically.

Mick, Robert Alan Deal, has a form of arthritis called ankylosing spondylitis. If untreated it causes a hell of a lot of pain and fusing of the spine causing "bamboo spine." This condition causes sensitivity in the back and sometimes the joints and chronic pain in the spine and joints.

Mick also had a hip replacement in 2004. I don't know if I'll go into the 2000s. If I do I'll only go into an epilogue skipping to 2019 when the movie comes out. I will not be going solely off the movie BECAUSE in the movie the hip replacement is in 1996. Though going off the movie for somethings is easier when no one really knows what happened. In this Live Wire will have been written just for the sake of the plot I already had when I realized it wasn't written. The party was more of the perfect place to introduce Marnie, so I kept it. I have done research so somethings I may not follow the movie for.

The main character is Vince's little sister by three, almost four, years. Analyse Marnie Wharton. She wants to help with the band, so they agree to let her be a promoter, photographer and a roadie.

Her and Mick have three or more kids on top of his other three kids. They are on and off again until finally marrying in 1996.

Please note this is a fanfic and somewhat of an AU. I will embark on some creative liberties. I'll add in my own ideas for the most part. Only the major things will be in the book. Such as: the forming of the band, how they named the band, their very first gig as Mötley Crüe, the 'Shout at the Devil's album release and some of the tour, and the 'Bark at the Moon' tour with Ozzy. This book mostly follows Analyse and her career while sometimes meshing with Mötley life.

ALSO, I do not know if Valerie has kids. I'm just making up my own kids for her.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me write this book. crazydog2414 and Love_yourself_girlie especially. And of course a huge thank you to the one and only Mötley Crüe. Without them this story, and quite possibly myself, wouldn't exsit.

Thank you for reading my book.

Updates every other monday.