💮Reunited 💮

You woke up in a familiar place, a hospital room... You look to your right as you saw Iwaizumi asleep while holding your hand and Oikawa asleep on the sofa.

"w-water..." you said in a weak voice, Iwaizumi woke up and instantly grabbed a bottle of water for you, he opened the lid and fed it to you.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a concern voice, "fine..." you showed him a smile. "You're skipping meals on purpose again, huh?" As he said that he gripped your hand.

 "You're skipping meals on purpose again, huh?" As he said that he gripped your hand

You sighed, "I wasn't, I just didn't wanna eat." He looked at you "Why?" You looked away "Not hungry." A blunt reply escape from your mouth.

He sighed as his hand made its way to your head caressing it softly, your hand made your way to your neck and a realization shook you.

"M-my necklace!" You screamed, Iwaizumi got a grip of you and made you stay still, "It's okay, if someone find it they'll return it to you."

"But, I hid it no one ever saw me with it..." you said as you looked down at your neck, "Oi, shittykawa."

Oikawa groans but woke up anyways and made your way to your bed, patting your head as he yawned "What is it, iwa~chan?"

"Contact the School about (Name)-Chan's necklace." He nodded and grabbed out his phone as he stepped out to make a call.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

It was after a few days after you got discharged from the hospital, and rested at home for a week.

It was morning before you knew it, you made your way to School but as you made your way through the hall something caught your eyes.

The music club door was open and you saw a piano inside, you decided to slide the door open as you sat down and pressed a key.

(Play the song above)

You played the piano, as your heart slowly ached, flashback you had with Kei started filling your brain.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_= (Flashback)

You were sitting there playing the piano, Kei enters the room. ''Sugoi! Brontosarus! You're so good!'' he smiled at you.

You smiled back, ''I'm not that good but this is my favorite song...'' he grinned as he sat down his back against you, ''I like it...'' he said as he closed his eyes enjoying the moment.

''Ne, Brontosarus.'' you replied with a hummed ''Daisuki...'' he said as he laid his head on yours. You were smiling yet slightly blushing.

''Me too, Daisuki desu''

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Crystal beats were streaming down your cheeks before you realized it, When will that moment ever happened again, Kei?