Chapter 10

Question: Who is your favourite Character in this book?

Also, we're starting to focus on The Big Three more! Cant let OFA be forgotten, and we need a team to get Eri!

Also, ive decided to not cast a vote on the Work Studies thing, i went online and used a Wheel of Fortune.

Also- Im adding more current teen stuff in soon! Like trans, gay, stuff like that

Guess what? One traitor is almost being revealed ;)

Also go send some love to NerdyAuthorrr
Theyre currently underrated and i love their story!

The chapter held back thing was a lie, but i will actually do it if you all dont follow my 'rules'. I did hold it back tho. I finished the same day i posted that other chapter. And jfc yall can comment-

____

Kurogiri felt horrible.

He hadnt expected being kept at Yuuei would somehow hurt him this much.

His arms ached, and a headache was slowly creeping its way into a minor migrane.

'What had happened?' You ask?

Absolutely nothing. All the Classes had done- well, the hero ones, had only come back from their 'training' with The Big Three.

The bluenette didnt know why he felt so tired and sore, but brushed it off as slightly pulling a muscle by accident. He rubbed his tired eyes, feeling eye irritation start to annoy him.

"Shirakumo? You ready?" A cheery voice asks from outside of the bluenette's room. Shirakumo took a moment to process it, still being tired.
"Oh-yeah, i am." He put on a smile and got up, pulling on a set of gloves as he walked towards the door. He opens it to be greeted by Uraraka.

"Lets go."
_____

Amajiki Tamaki is stressed.

AllMight had been a great mentor- but grasping One For All had been a challenge, and still is.

Due to getting the second quirk so 'late' into the school year, he had been tutored by this Retired Pro called Gran Torino, and yet- One For All is still a task to control.

There wasnt much progress. Due to a placeholder for a week or so, it had gotten too strong since the placeholder had been a Hero Student. AllMight nor Gran Torino could handle the power.

So here he was, at Sir Nighteye's Agency beside Midoriya. From what he's heard, Midoriya had attempted to get an Internship there. Of course, as many others were, he was turned down. So there came the second option.

"Midoriya, what is the second option exactly?" Tamaki asks in a mumble, also being turned down. He had quit from Fatgum temporarily. Midoriya turned to him and smiled, not seeming at all bitter even if Kirishima got Sir Nighteye's internship instead of him.
"Fatgum of course. A strength enhancer and a defensive quirk are more similar than you think."

Tamaki stared at him, hoping he'd elaborate. Midoriya snorts, starting to walk the way to a train station. Fatgum's Agency wasnt that far, but still far enough in the city that youd need a train to get there.

"Let me put it this way, what do you do with your quirk- not your original one- when you use it?" Midoriya asks. Tamaki thought for a moment.
"Break my bones?" Midoriya frowns.
"Yes, but you also strengthen your skin and bone. Only your quirk would be able to break them at this point. Fatgum fattens himself instead of strengthening his skin, but its still effective. You also make yourself stronger, of course. Due to the fact Fatgum gets large, he also subconsciously pushes himself to be stronger, even if his quirk is more defensive. Also, if you work hard enough, you can create an immunity to harm to your organs to an extent the only way something bad could happen would be All For One." Midoriya explains. He was about to ramble a bit more, but Tamaki stopped him.