The Infinity War Pt. 2

Frank: Hold the line!

As the force field grew weaker, the alien forces grew more rapid.

Venom: What are we going to do about their numbersss?

T'Challa: We will have to let them in. Stand our ground here and take out as many as we can.

Logan: And how many is that?

T'Challa crossed his arms and brought out his claws as he narrowed his eyes at the aliens.

T'Challa: As many as it takes to keep the Mind Stone safe.

Venom grinned even wider.

Venom: I like that plan.

Suddenly, the barrier began to crack.
---------
You looked up at the sky as you sat ontop of a crate. Everyone was hanging around the main plaza of the amusement park as you all waited for something to happen. It was like waiting for an alarm to go off.

Felicia: This is getting annoying.

Tandy: Unbelievably so.

You couldn't argue. This waiting around was getting old. No one had yet to report an attack meaning that if Thanos was still here, he was dealing with the forces in space still.

Doreen: Hey.

You looked to your left to see her standing there. Monkey Joe and Tippy Toe were on her shoulders.

Y/N: What's up?

Doreen: I just wanted to say that I love you. I know everything will work out in the end but, I just feel like now is a good time to say that.

Everyone lookes over to the two of you as she spoke. You smiled slightly before you nodded.

Y/N: I love you to. I, love all of you.

You to the rest of the team.

Y/N: Seriously. I mean, you guys always have my back no matter how crazy things get. I don't think I would have made it this far without any of you. Seriously.

Robbie: Don't go all sappy on us now. Save the sentiment for after we win.

You smiled and shrugged.

Y/N: What can I say? You guys, are the best.

Tyrone: Damn right we are. We're Strikers.

Tandy: And we always stick together.

You looked at everyone and thought back on the first time you met them all. How far you all came from being a bunch of scared kids. The love you found and the battles you've fought.

Cat: You know, I really don't think you should shav....

Suddenly, there was a loud boom from up above which sent everyone flying in opposite directions. In the middle of where the group had once been, a bright light shined down and the force of the beam sent dirt flying up. You sat up and lifted an arm over your face to try and see what was going on. The beam vanished and left two figures standing there. One was a female with a staff while the other was a giant.

Proxy: Hm. So this is where the Godslayer is. As well as the Soul Stone. Dwarf, find it.

 Dwarf, find it