Chapter 18: Unorthodox Information Gathering SMUT

Hey Humans, this is going to be my first time writing smut just keep that in mind. I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Ok let's get into it, shall we?

I think sleep is the best thing in the world after blood. After a long day and planing sleep was an escape, well that was until I was woken up. There was an unusual scent in the house. At first, I thought it was Mrs. Marshall finally coming home from her late shift at work. That was ruled out when I looked at the clock, it said three A.M. Her latest shifts end at one.

I grab my earpiece and put it in and try to reach the guards at my house. "Hello is anyone there?" I tired a couple more times and I got nothing, they must be dead. I take in another whiff of the air and I can tell it is a female and gives off a very strong order. I can hear her come up the steps and I ready myself. I activate my ghoul eyes and my fangs and claws push there way threw my fingers and gums. The door is busted open and I see Mayonaka Yoshimura?

"What the fuck are you doing here," I ask her annoyed.

"Well, you are cranky this morning."

"It is three in the fucken morning so excuse me if my tone is not to your liking. How did you find where I live anyway?" She walks toward me and I bring out four tentacles and pointed them at her.

"Wow relax hot stuff. Well, I told you I knew where Hayden and Lisa lived and I knew you lived with her, simple really."

She does not seem like she is going to try anything, so I get rid of my kagune but keep my claws and fangs out. Since she is here I might as well ask her about attacking my base. I doubt she will tell me anything, but it is worth a try. "I have some questions to ask you. How did you find my base and why did you attack it?"

"Let's make a deal?"

"I already told you I will not join you."

"No not that. I will answer your questions if you have sex with me."

Wait did I hear her correctly? Sex for information is what she was proposing. To be honest, she is very attractive, but she threatened Hayden and Mrs, Marshall. However, this information could be useful. To be honest, I was nervous, I am a virgin. "All r-r-ri-ight." Wow the legendary Vampiric Demon Ghoul King, the most powerful and feared creature in the U.S, and I was nervous.

"OMG are you nervous? You must be a virgin huh?"

I just look away with blush. I will show her who is in charge.

I lunge her and push her against the wall. I look at her plump lips and attack. I kiss her hungrily running my hands threw her soft hair. I lick her bottom lip asking her for entrance and she refuses, bad girl. While kissing her I move my hand into her shorts and I rub her privet area causing a moan to come from her mouth. I smile and take this chance to shove my tongue into her mouth.

We battle for dominance and I won as I explore every inch of her mouth. I pick her up and walk her to the bed. She sits on top of me moving her hips, I groan as I fell the bulge in me shorts grow. She rips her shirt and shorts. I lean up and kiss her while undoing her bra and ripping off her panties. I take my shirt off and she makes her way to my zipper taking off mp shorts.

"Wow you are really big," she said taking off my underwear.

She moves her tongue down my stomach and abs. She starts teasing me by only licking the tip. I start to get irritated and activate my ghoul eyes. Without warning, she takes my whole member in her mouth. I groan in pleasure as she starts bobbing her head up and down. I start to thrust my hips and I fell her wet tongue swirl around my member. I fell my climax rising as I move my hips faster until I cum. I hold her head down making her swallow my seed and like a good girl she obeys.

I am still hard, so I flip us over making her underneath me. I make my way to her neck licking it. I bring out my fangs and sink them into her drinking her blood. She seems to like as she exposed more of her meck to me as I drink more. I look at her with lustful eyes and she looks at me. I grab a condom from my counter. I place the condom on and look down to her she is already wet. I level myself with her and I put it in.

I start moving my hips. The only thing you can hear is the sound of flesh slamming and moaning. While thrusting into her I start kissing her neck and she grabs my hair turning me on even more. Suddenly I felt a bump and she arches her back indicating I hit her G spot. I smile and start abusing that spot going at an animalistic pace. I go so hard I break the headboard. She starts to scream.

"Yesss daddy right their!"

With a couple more powerful thrust I cum again and I fall on top of her placing my head into her neck. We are both a sweating mess as I pull out from her. I clean up and she does as well. I change and I see her go into a bag she brought, so she came with close.

"Are you sure that was your first time? If it was, then wow that was great."

"I am glad, now onto business."

"You are no fun."

"First off, how did you find my base? Only members and allies of SHARK know its location." she looked up at me with a smile.

"You are not the only one with spies roaming around. My friend was able to find it. I just followed to coordinates that I was given."

"Why did you attack my base and what was that gas your ghouls used?"

"I was to attack your base to test out its defenses. I was just following orders and to answer your other question. That gas that was used disables the use of kagune which is why they used quinques."

I sense a little deception, but I continue. "It would appear your friend either is in the CCG or has close ties with them. You were ordered to attack my base, but you do not seem like someone who takes orders. What is in it for you?"

"That is non of your business love."

"Do not call me love, this meant nothing. You threatened my family, you are still an enemy. Let me make it crystal clear. I will not be joining you, not now or ever." She opens the window and turns to me.

"Fine, then just know whatever happens to Hayden and his mom are on you. See you, Jack, this was fun," with that she left."

Well, that is one way to start out a morning. I look at my clock and see I have to get up in a couple of hours. I decide to get into bed and try to go back to sleep.

That is it for the chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it! Until next time humans VampireLord_2101 out!