Read before continuing!

Excuse me, I need to regard a topic that has happened today. It made me very uncomfortable, and I am sure it made others reading my story uncomfortable as well. I will not tolerate ANY fights that happen in my stories! I am very UPSET with these people who decided to make this decision. And before anyone blames me for believing one side more than another. No, I don't care about just you, and your beliefs, is that what this story is about!? NO, so leave it at that! I will let everyone know I am gay, I go to church, I am black, I believe black lives matter but I don't like the way they are doing things. If you do not like me, or respect me, I invite you to leave my story or stay. But I WILL NOT TOLERATE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. 

"Uhm No. Excuse me. My story is not a place for fights or disagreement. Especially this topic. Let me tell you, people have beliefs and we need to respect them even if it makes us upset. And second of all God said nothing, do you believe woman deserve to be abused by there husbands because that's what the Bible said. I am Gay, and personally think It's no ones opinion about who I love, if it doesn't interfere with them, then don't judge me. If I'm going to hell, I'll gladly be there, instead of being with someone who actually doesn't love me. And why did god make gay's if he didn't believe in it himself. Did he tell you marriage is for men and women personally? Or did someone tell you that he said it, thousands of years ago? I am not judging, I don't agree or disagree with either of you, but I'm getting aggravated, by the unwise decision you two made, by not only disrespecting my story, but everyone else who is reading it. Please take your discussion else were, if you have a problem with my comment, I invite you to talk to me privately about my words today."

This happens to be my reply to the fight that happened. I invite you to follow my words. For respect, and privacy, I deleted the comments, SO DO NOT LOOK. They do not need to be called out, because the ones that did this are two amazing people! And honestly they are two of my biggest fans. And I love them as well. I hope they understand, as well as you. 

I wish I was joking, but, unacceptable. I WILL respect everyone. 

So as bad as I was hoping to avoid this, it is necessary. 

NO talking about religion

NO talking about politics

NO talking about personal information (Where you live, Phone number) 

NO talking about disbelief

My comments are for bringing people together, not tearing them apart. What I saw today broke my heart. I hope I didn't lose anyone today. I love everyone here, but I will do what is best for everyone. 

I'm so sorry,

Love, 

Samiley_Hamilton1