Leaving again

Charlotte's Prov:

'Stay calm' I thought going over the note she wrote in my head, as I stare at the present in my head. It was her kitty necklace, I never knew where she got it but I've always wanted it she use to wear it everywhere, and know I have it. 

"Hey?" I hear from the doorway,

"I'm almost done" I whisper knowing that it's Coty, "Wolf?" I ask,

"hmm?" I turn around, and show him the necklace, his body and face doesn't change. "Is that mom's necklace?" He ask I nod, he walks over to me. Tiki runs in.

"Hurry!" she quietly yelled I shoved the necklace in the box it came in, and shoved it in my backpack pocket, I look around my room, and run to grab my sketch and note book with real  pencils case (Which held coal pencils, multi color pens, and calligraphy pens), I quickly shove it in my bag, and raced to Coty.

Tiki ran out of the house and I followed we ran out doors, we ran I think close to a mile before Tiki stopped at a house I've never seen before, Tiki went up to the door "Danielle!" Tiki yelled.

"Tiki!" I whisper yelled, well remembering she was suppose to be a secret. But Tiki hushed me and yelled out the woman's name once more. The woman opened the door "It's time?" she asked Tiki, she nodded she faced us, "Come in" she said. She lead them up to the addict "You'll hide in here," she told them, the place was very small, It looked like a hollowed out tube that was used to hold up the house. They went in separate one's, Tiki went with Charlotte. 

                                                                           ~2 Hours later~ 

"Lets go!" Tiki said coming out from Charlotte's pocket.

"But Tiki?" I said scared to leave,

"Trust me, me and your mother have been planning this for a long time now." She told me opening the door from the outside, then going to help Coty out, Danielle came up then nodded and we nodded. 

"We need to get an a bus. We need to go where you went before school today." She told us both as we left the house discreetly.

                                                                           ~3 hours later~  

"Charlotte where's your picture book." she asked I opened my bag forgetting I had it on my. I held it up "Flip it to the back."