Five

Tendou opened his eyes staring up at the ceiling, he felt hot, his body ached as he sat up. He heard footsteps walk over to him from the desk. "Hey, you're awake, you feeling better?" Tendou felt Ushijima press his hand on his forehead. "Your fever has died down, is your stomach sick?"

"I feel home sick." His voice was drowned with sleep as Ushijima handed him a cup of cold water, taking a sip Tendou locked eyes with the olive haired male's before he nervously looked away. "So, you and Suga huh?"

"Ah it was just late and I got emotional and wanted to be with someone."

Tendou felt a hand on his shoulder. "You can talk to me you know? Just because I'm your boss doesn't mean we can't be friends." A smile tugged at the red head's lips before he looked into Ushijima's olive colored eyes as he frowned. "Yeah I guess."

"Do you feel better?"
"No."

Tendou looked at the ground placing the cup on the glass table. "Do you want me to take you to your room? Or what can help you?" The olive haired male watched as Tendou laid back down with a sigh covering his eyes with an arm, he was stressed. "Tell me about yourself, maybe we can distract you?"

"Whatever."

Ushijima sat on the floor by the couch. "Do you have any pets?"
"I own a rat, his name is Gray since I was drunk when I named him."

"Oh? You get drunk?"

Tendou sat up looking at Ushijima with a bored look, the olive haired male noticed small circular scars on his arm. "Hey um, Shirabu told me about what you told him last night, could I-"

"Why would someone who owns a bar like this care? Just because you're my boss?"

Tendou was slightly shaking as he chewed the inside of his bottom lip, Ushijima got up sitting next to the red head. "You don't have to tell me, but it would be nice to understand why you feel sick all the time." Tendou sighed watching as the olive haired male's hands gently grabbed his arms, the mans thumb circling the old scars.

"I used to go to this bar with a friend, we would get drunk and do drugs there, I rarely did the drugs with him but one night I was going through a hard time. We went to the bar and I got high as hell off designer drugs and he though spiking my drink would be funny, so I was a high, drunk idiot. He ended up getting drunk as well and someone called us a taxi so we could go to his house..."

Tendou's voice trailed as his knee began to bounce, Ushijima slowly wrapped his arms around the red head feeling him calm down. "Uhm yeah honestly we were both drunk and I only remember being shoved in the closet with him, so I proba-"

"Don't say that, even if you two were drunk he shouldn't of done that Tendou."

Tendou leaned back into Ushijima's figure he didn't feel sick anymore, he felt at home in the man's arms. "Can I call you Ushi?"

"Hm? Ushi, yeah."

Tendou smiled as a knock could be heard from the door, Ushijima nervously yet gently pushed Tendou off his lap as he walked over to his desk. "Come in!"

Shirabu walked in with an angry look pausing as he made eye contact with the red head. "Y-You?!" Tendou quickly got up waving to Ushijima. "Bye Ushiwaka, I'll be taking my leave now."

....

Tendou turned the door handle making eye contact with a once again angry Semi, he sloppily sat down in the chair throwing his feet on his boss's desk. "Are you getting closer to him yet Tendou?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm trying it's just hard because of his friend and his boyfriend."
"The just kill them, wait let me see a picture of them first."

Tendou held up his phone showing a picture of Goshiki then Shirabu. "Who is this?"

"That's Shirabu, Ushijima's best friend."
"Don't kill him, bring him to me I think he's cute."

Tendou flicked his hand in annoyance as he got up ready to leave again. "I mean it Tendou, bring me Shirabu."

......

As he walked down the dark street Tendou noticed a familiar body walking away from him. "Hey! Shirabu!" The boy turned around looking at the red head in confusion. "Tendou? What're you doing here?"

"Ah just out for a stroll, and you?"
"Walking home."

There was a long silence between them, Tendou breathed in making Shirabu slightly jump. "I have a friend who wants to meet you, he says you're cute."

"I'm not interested, now I don't want you following me sorry, good night."
Anger surged through the red head as Shirabu began walking away, turning down an alleyway he pulled the chloroform rag from his pocket heading towards the direction Shirabu had gone, he stopped hearing the copper head nearing him. Quickly jumping out he pressed the rag over his face holding it there until the boy stopped struggling and he fell limp.

"I better get fucking paid for this or I'm gonna murder you."
With that Tendou carried Shirabu back to Semi's place, plopping the asleep boy in his boss's seat. "Tendou? What're yo-" He stopped looking at the copper head in his seat, a smirk plastered onto his face. "That's the quickest you've gotten a job done, I'll transfer some money to you're account. You can leave now."

"What're you gonna do with him Semi?"
"Wait for him to wake up, don't worry, I'm not as bad as you're old roommate and you know that hun."

The door slammed shut as Tendou left, Semi smiled at the sleeping boy in his chair who stirred opening his eyes and letting out a groan as his hand went up to his head. "What the fuck, Tendou? I-" He stopped as he locked eyes with Semi.

"Well good morning Shirabu~"
"You're... Fuck! Why am I alone in here with you! What're you going to do with me?"

Semi frowned at Shirabu's reaction to him, he looked down sadly, guilt suddenly hit Shirabu like a truck. "Semi Eita, a mafia boss, is really this emotional?" The ash blonde male looked up with a sickly smile. "Hey Shirabu, do you fear me?"

"No."

"Do you love me?"
"No."

Semi sighed pulling open a drawer grabbing something. "Would you love me?"
"No, I wouldn't love a killer sorry."

A gun cocked and was aimed at the copper boy's head, Semi held a sad frown. "And yet I made Tendou go through all that work for you, what a shame." Shirabu froze locking eyes with Semi waiting for the ash blonde to pull the trigger, he hadn't noticed he was shaking.

"Give me a chance Shirabu? I haven't killed anyone in a while, and I don't wanna kill you."
"People would notice I'm gone wither way."

"Is this a yes?"

A long pause silenced the air as Shirabu reached up grabbing the gun moving it from his head. "Fine. I'll give you a chance Semi Eita."

A happy grin came from the ash blonde as he pulled the trigger revealing the gun was empty. "Not like I was going to kill you anyway sweetie."