Seven

Ushijima looked down at his phone, his friend Shirabu had been missing for three days a hand grabbed his as Goshiki looked at the article he could tell the olive haired male was feeling down about it, Ushijima pulled his hand away from the back haired boy's, he wanted to be alone and yet he didn't. 

But Goshiki wasn't who he wanted to be with him, he wanted Tendou to be in his boyfriend's place.

"Ushijima?"

"I'm sorry Goshiki, I have a meeting in a few minutes so you need to go, plus Sugawara told me he needs talk to you." Lies, he didn't have a meeting and Suga hadn't asked him anything, Goshiki sighed getting up and leaving the room.

Waiting a few moments Ushijima watched as the red head walked into the room with a confused look. "Yes? Why was I called in?"

"Sit down."

Tendou noticed the grim expression plastered on the olive haired male's face, he watched as the male sat down next to him. "Are you okay Ushi?" The two sat there for what felt like hours as Ushijima ranted about his missing friend, once he was done him and Tendou locked eyes.

"Hey Ushi? Hello~? Anyone in there? Wake u-"

Tendou's eyes widened as Ushijima crashed their lips together, he paused for a moment before smirking, closing his eyes as he returned his boss's kiss. He felt the man's hands travel down to his hips as the red head let his arms snake around his neck, he let Ushijima pull him into his lap making them get closer than before.

Tendou stopped, quickly pulling away as he remembered about Goshiki. "Why'd you pull away?"
"You're with Goshiki. Why'd you kiss me?"

He watched as the olive haired man's gaze shifted to the side. "I'm breaking up with him, I no longer feel anything for him." Tendou sighed, what he was doing was wrong, he just needed to kill Ushijima why was it so hard for him?

"So those feelings shifted onto me?" 'What the fuck am I saying?' Ushijima nodded as Tendou became lost in an internal fight within himself, his body began to move on it own pulling Ushijima into a deep heated kiss.

Pulling away Tendou felt Ushijima's lips pressing soft butterfly kisses on his neck slowly becoming more aggressive and needy. "Ah hey, no need to speed up Ushi, we can g- ngh!" Ushijima had found the red head's sensitive spot as he softly pushed him onto the couch, the olive haired male savored Tendou's moans until they became muffled by a hand.

Tendou had his hand over his mouth feeling Ushijima's hands move up into his shirt before pulling it off him exposing his body to the cold air. "Ah shit, Ushi it's c-cold." He felt the man's fingers trail down his torso hooking onto his pants.

That's when Tendou remembered his tattoo.

"Ushijima, wait! W-Wait please.."

Ushijima looked at the red head with a worried look, sitting up he pulled Tendou into his lap. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you.." The red head felt confused, he wanted to continue and let Ushijima see the tattoo that marked his employment to Semi: To watch his face turn to anger as he found out. But at the same time he wanted to continue to be held in arms that made him feel safe.

"Do you want me to let you leave?"
"No, I like this.."

Tendou felt Ushijima rest his head on his own, a deep hum leaving him as they sat there. The creak of the door alerted the two as they turned their heads seeing a nervous Akaashi. "Never mind I'll be goin-"

"It's fine Akaashi, what is it?"
Akaashi twiddled with his fingers as Bokuto appeared behind him. "The other day we broke a vintage bottle..."

"How did you break it?"
The two looked at each other before looking at Tendou and Ushijima, an embarrassed look laid upon their faces. "W-We were having sex in the storage area and Bokuto got out of hand.." Ushijima raised an eyebrow as his arms tightened around Tendou's frail frame.

"I'll buy a new one, next time you two decide to do that go into Bokuto's room or a VIP area so you don't break anything again."

Akaashi bowed quickly turning around and leaving as Bokuto waved at Tendou before getting dragged away buy Akaashi as the door closed. "I didn't think they got that close. Did you?"

"I witnessed it.."
"What?"

Tendou blushed as he felt Ushijima's hand trail down to the hem of his sweat pants, a smirk pulled at his lips as he turned around facing Ushijima. "Oh? We only have twenty minuets till Goshiki comes back angry that I lied to him about Suga and the meeting." Tendou pulled his boss into another deep kiss as he grabbed Ushijima's shirt tightly, he felt guilty but the feeling of Ushijima's lips on his as the man's hands gripped his waist felt right.

"Then I'll leave, I can wait till you break up with him to do any-"
"Tendou..? Ushijima?"

Tendou's head snapped over in the direction of Goshiki's voice, Suga appearing behind him with a shocked look, the black haired boy quickly walked away as the silverette followed him. "Goshiki wait!"

Tendou got off of Ushijima grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. "Well go talk to him? I need to get going anyways I need to meet someone."

Ushijima watched as Tendou left, the saddened feeling from before had come back to him as he sat alone remembering the red head's warmth in his arms as Goshiki's eyes ran with tears, he felt bad.

.......

"Goshiki! Go come on it's me Suga, please come talk to me hun."

There was no answer from the room and Suga didn't want to barge in, with a sigh he walked over to his own room opening the door and closing it a little bit as he pulled off his performance shirt, he froze as the door opened widely as an unknown presence stood behind him.

"I'm sorry I don't do hands on sessions. I'm just a performer and a stripper not anything else, please leave."

"Suga, turn around."

It was Daichi's voice, turning around he kept his head down not wanting to look the tan male in the eyes. He felt himself begin pulled into a hug, they continued to stand there like that. Suga shakily grabbed onto Daichi's shirt slowly moving closer, tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he felt familiar lips press against his head.

"D-Daichi.."
"Yes?"

"You're a fucking asshole."

A soft chuckle shook the mans chest as happy tears fell from Suga's eyes.
"Yeah okay, I love and missed you too, sweetie"