[ I V - A Series of Unfortunate Events ]

"Oh my God, you absolute piece of-" You took a deep breath, gritting your teeth to refrain from cursing. Deuce clucked his tongue, "Getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move! We've haven't learned the magic to fly yet..." You stared at Grim, pinching your nose bridge. "Grim, if you don't come down I'll bring you down with my telekinesis. And trust me when I say the first time isn't fun!" You shouted at him, watching as he carelessly shuffled around- making the chandelier tip. This b!tch, your eyes narrowed into a glare. "We need something to get up there, and also catch him..." Deuce began mumbling again. You ignored the two boys, trying to coax Grim to come down. If I use my telekinesis he'll get sick, you'd rather avoid having to take care of an ill toddler. Grim is basically a toddler that can talk. You sighed, scratching at your head. What to do- "Take aim..." Hah, what. You turned to look at a floating Ace, screaming at Deuce to put him down. "What are you doing!?" You shrieked, watching as the blue-haired male aimed Ace at Grim. "Fire!" The redhead screamed as he zoomed through the air. HLSBVFISUBVOB- Using your telekinesis, you lifted yourself up and speedily blocked Ace. "Geh!" You grabbed onto the male, accidentally bumping into the chandelier. It shook unsteadily, and you waited with a baited breath.

Ace opened his eyes, staring at you with confusion. "Eh?" Your body shook, [e.c] eyes wide in fear. Don't look down, don't look down! Ah, yes. An esper that can, essentially, fly but is too scared of heights to do it. Tears gathered in the corner of your eyes, trying your best not to look down. Against your better judgement, your eyes flickered down and your body tensed. "Aha.. ha," you laughed nervously- eyes rolling to the back of your head as your body dipped back. Ace screamed as you both crashed onto the chandelier, holding onto your unconscious body tightly. Grim shrieked as the metal creaked, inching down before stopping- giving both conscious males false relief. Then it came crashing down.

+

'We're gonna die!' They both thought, bracing themselves for impact. Except it never came. Grim cracked one eye open, gasping as he stood centimeters away from the ground. "Wha..." The monster was gently set on the floor along with Ace, who blinked in confusion. Grim's bright blue eyes landed on [Name]'s back, glancing momentarily to a scared Deuce. Her [h.l] [h.c] hair shuffled up in strands of [h.c], as if there was a fan underneath her. She was standing normally, despite having fainted a few seconds ago. "Huh," Ace looked at the girl in confusion. 'I thought she had no magic.' "[Nam-]" Just as Grim called out for her, the female collapsed onto the ground- once again unconscious. "Did she..." Ace shuffled over to the girl, poking her cheek.

+

Your [e.c] eyes stared at the bloodied body blankly. The cries of two other girls rang painfully in your head, you could feel their hands clutching onto your shirt tightly- their tears soiling the [color] fabric. Slowly, the haze cleared up and your 10-year old mind processed what had happened. "Thank you!" The youngest of you three cried, her pudgy 4-year old arms wrapping around you. ...what? 'Why is she thanking me? I hurt someone.' "W-Without you...!" The other girl- about 7- hid her face in her hands, sobbing.

You never got to ask them, as the wailing of a siren approached- drowning out every other noise.

You moaned in discomfort, stretching your limbs. You sat up, rubbing your head to soothe the dull ache. Wonder what actually happened that day, you thought back to the memory- unfortunately all you could remember was the vague figures of the two girls. Everything after that is blurry... Oh well. Shrugging off the memory, you finally opened your eyes- wishing you had decided to stay asleep when you saw a very angry Crowley. Sh!t- Play dead! Life decided to smite you as Crowley instantly turned around, eyes glaring at you. "YOU!" Aha, I wish I was dead. "Were you all not satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier!? This is the last straw. I will have all of you expelled!" Damn. Oh well, being a stripper doesn't seem so bad. Wait- I'm a minor. Well... there goes that plan. You stood up, brushing any clingy dust from your shorts. Let's see... You tapped your chin, trying to think of an easy way to survive. I could steal. I've already got experience so... You nodded at the plan, happy for the blessing that is your pickpocketing and stealing skills. Be gay do crime. Oh! Maybe I could start a revolution again! You tried to remember all of the crime tiktoks you watched, who knew you'd end up needing them? Tbh with my luck I'm not even surprised. You hit your fist on your palm, finally deciding on the plan. If I become a wanted criminal what're they gonna do? Try and find me on my record? I don't even exist here! Truly this is the perfect plan. You began making your way to the cafeteria doors, when you were stopped by Crowley.