[ V I I - Lorax but from Hell ]

**TW: S3xual @$$ault [MC is gr0ped :(], graphic?? violence

If you're uncomfortable with that I'll put a cherry blossom [🌸] on the part (and at the end), all you really need to know is: MC is touched intimately without consent, so she smacks 'em up and takes their money. (sorry about this but I thought I'd be a good way to... introduce MC to a certain respecc women juice drinker.)

-------------------------------------------------------
Fan-f*cking-tastic. You internally cursed at the whole world for doing this to you. "When did I even use telekinesis on Grim..?" You bitterly mumbled, gently scratching the sick monster's ear. "Look~," the familiar cat-boy giggled, "[Name]-nya got me out of schoo~l." You stared impassively at the feverish boy, rolling your eyes to the fifth dimension. "I can't believe you came back for your snacks. To be fair, same, but-" Rubbing your temples, you let out a tired groan. "Now I have to take care of your stupid a$$." The fact nothing in this forsaken house works makes it worse. "I just want tuna~aa." Grim howled, eyes watery with tears. "We don't have tuna-" The furry monster let out a whiny cry, huffing at you. "[Name]-nya, meow'll get me cookies right? Right~?" Che'nya reached out to you, yellow eyes hazy.

You glared at the delirious male, swatting his hand away with great distaste. The purple-haired male giggled, rolling over on the mattress before groaning in pain. "Che'nya stop moving so much, you're disturbing Grim." The furry monster let out a pained groan in response to his name, causing you to sigh deeply. In the background the trio of ghosts were huddled together, the thin one crying as the other two comforted him. Your eye twitched in irritation, spinning around to glare at the wailing wisp. "Why're you crying?" The crier looked up at you, comical tears running down his face. "I failed as a father!" Say what now. Before you could question him, the other two piped up with words of comfort. "It's only your first day!" "You'll do better next time!" You looked at the trio with confusion, ignoring how Che'nya was pinching your cheek. "What the hell are you talking about?" You questioned, pushing away the cat-boy's hand. "I failed as your father!" The thin ghost exclaimed, hugging you as he cried. Your skin prickled from the cold touch, the pin-like sensation making you shift in discomfort. "He snuck back in even though I was there," the ghost explained. "I'm a horrible father." He sighed, letting go of you with shame. "[Name]-nya~, pay attention to meeee." Che'nya whined, speech slurred as he weakly nudged your arm. "Tunaa~aa." Grim cried, burying his face into the cool pillow. "[Name]-nyaaa~." You sighed heavily, pushing the flushed cat-boy back into the mattress when he tried reaching for you. The male chuckled before gagging, letting out a groan. "Oh for f*cks sake," leaning Che'nya on you, you quickly brought the boy outside. "We don't have plumbing so this is the best we can do." You quietly muttered to the boy, looking away as he vomited on the ground.

Bringing the boy back to your bedroom, you growled as the male refused to let go of you. Che'nya let out a content sigh, "Meow is so cold~." Letting out a long groan, you wiggled out of his grip (which wasn't so hard since he was sick). "Yeah, yeah. I'll get you an ice pack or something." AKA steal one 'cause a b!tch broke. Slowly setting the boy back into bed, you turned to the ghosts. "Can you guys watch them while I go get some stuff?" They nodded and gave you an awkward thumbs up. You silently chuckled, quickly running out of the house after changing into a more suitable attire.

-------------------------------------------------------

You looked around Main Street, quietly muttering under your breath. Scratching your head you sighed, glancing around for any bystanders. Cursing under your breath you instead turned to a tree, lips pursing as you sweatdropped. "Desperate times, baby." You muttered as you walked over to the elm, gently placing your [left/right] hand on the rough bark. Closing your eyes, you centered your energy with that of the tree and waited a bit before opening them again. Backing away, you held your breath. "Oh great another feral pretty boy, give me a break for Mothers' sake." You raised a brow, brushing away the comment. "Yeah, no. I need help-" "OMG! You can speak to me?" Nodding reluctantly, you shuffled in your spot. "Uh, yup. So I need-" "This is amazing! I've only heard of people like you from Mother, but that was 200 years ago. Ahaha, she said that only some worlds' have people like you and that I'd never get to meet one-" You cut them off, "That's nice but I really need help." "Oh? With what?" "I need directions to a store, or better yet a pharmacy." The elm hummed, "I see... Well I can't go, for obvious reasons, but I can call my friend. AYO KHAFRA!" You flinched back from the loud noise, arms raising to cover your ears. "Sorry 'bout that hun, it's the only way that shady b!tch will come." Laughing awkwardly, you waved your hands at them. "It's okay~."