Prologue

Readers: read the first page before reading the prologue!

----------------------------

Plagiarism is a crime.

----------------------------------------

I finally got the dream that I want. I finally help my family. Together with my friends we reached and got an accomplishment for our dreams. This is it, the new journey to our lives. But something happened that will down me. The reason I lose all of it. But I can't be that loser. I, as a Filipino, I belong to those strong people with a softness inside. And problem is an easy thing. This is what we are, this is what Filipino are. We fight for ourselves, our love ones and for our future.

------------------------------------------

Prologue

I've been busy for this day, too many paperworks to do. I need to rest but my body want to keep continue working.

' Damn this life, please body let's rest'

Bakit ba kapag wala akong ginagawa at pahinga ko, gusto ko naman ghmawa ng gumawa?
Kapag gumagawa naman ako humihingi ako ng konting pahinga.

Kaya mo yan self, kailangan masuklian mo kahit papaano ang kabutihan nila sayo. Dapat maging matatag ka sa buhay. Laban lang.

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" i shout when i saw how messy my office are.

" You! How dare you stealing my boyfriend!" A woman pointed her finger at me.

" You're the one who did this to my office? How could you!" I replied. I don't care about what her talking about.

I am that gorgeous and beautiful and sexy and attractive to followed by guys.

" That's for stealing my Boyfriend!" She scream.

" I'm not bitch! Get out now!" I said and get my phone to call some guards . Of course to throw this trash away from my company.

" I won't leave until you said to yourself that you're a boyfriend stealer!" She scream again. And for now she's crying already.

" Believe me or not, I'm not stealing your f*cking boyfriend! And for your----" someone cut my sentences for this bitch.

" What's going on here?"
The man entered my office while fixing his unbutton suit that makes him more handsome and can be hot also. He's wearing his midnight blue tuxedo. When he enter to my office, he faced me and kiss on my cheeks.

" How could you do this disgusting thing Infront of me huh?" The bitch said.

" Just get out now!" He said.

And then she left us while crying. I pity her. And this guy, I don't know who is he, maybe this guy is her boyfriend.

" We have dinner later, Babe!" With that he left me dumbfounded.

' Hell No!'

--------------------------------------------

Next Update... Coming soon..