Chapter 4

The rest of the week passed as uneventful as watching grass grow. We began to have homework on Tuesday which will last for the rest of the year. Everyone was getting excited about the party as it approached, even the new freshmen. The parties are probably the biggest part of high school in this town. Once you reach high school, you go to every party there is. Even the ones that aren't supposed to be big. Somehow, someone brings the keg and a hundred people show up. Never expect a small party. Ever.

Once the end of school bell rang, everyone ran out of the classrooms to rush home and begin getting ready. This was the type of party where people lose many pieces of clothing so many of them layer their clothes. I don't because I usually keep all my clothes. Usually.

I walked Brooke to her car and we stood by her door.

"We are taking my car so I'll come pick you up around nine-ish. I won't have all the guys with me. We'll have to go pick up Cameron, Logan, and Kyle. I will have Damien and Adam with me already." I explained.

"Okay. I will be ready." She began to get in her car, but I remembered something. I touched her arm and she stopped.

"Make sure to layer your clothing." She gave me a funny look and I just smirked before walking away. I got in my car and drove home.

The time flew by and it didn't take me long to get ready. All I had to do was shower, get dressed, and put on some cologne and I was done. I had on dark jeans, a black button up, and black boots. I sprayed my cologne that I only wear on special occasions. Like parties or if I go on a date. My doorbell rang at 8:30 and Damien and Adam were standing on the porch.

"Are you ready to rock this bitch?!" Adam yelled just as my dad walked out of the kitchen.

"Language." He said and sat down on the couch to fall asleep watching television tonight.

"Sorry, sir." He said to my dad. "Now can we go?" He said quieter to me.

"Yeah let's get outta here." I grabbed my keys and yelled bye to my dad. We piled in the car, me driving, Adam in the front, and Damien in the back. The center counsel comes up so I'll just have Brooke sit next to me and Adam, and the three other guys will get in the back with Damien. I drove the few minutes to get to her house. And I got out of the car. I was a about halfway to her front door when it opened and she stepped out. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at her. She looked amazing. I walked up to her and stopped really close.

"You look great." I looked her up and down again. She was wearing tight, black skinny jeans, a white tank top that you could faintly see her black bra through with a black shaw over top, and black heels that made her a little taller. Her hair was curled at the ends and I noticed just a touch of makeup.

"Thanks." She said sheepishly and looked down. "I finally have a reason to wear my heels."

"Good thing you came then, huh? You ready to go?"

"Yes." We walked to the car and Adam got out. I jumped in the drivers seat and pushed the counsel up. Brooke sand Adam slid back in and buckled up.

"Now we need to get the other three guys and we can head to the party." I said as we pulled out.

"Where is this party exactly? All you told me was it was out of town in the country." Brooke asked after a moment of silence.

"It is. It's south of town like five minutes out. Not far."

"Okay because I have to text my mom and tell her."

"You're not going to tell her the address, are you?" Adam asked.

"No why?"

"Because this isn't really someone's house."

"Okay, then what is it?" She turned to me.