Chapter 5

"I.hate.running.", I said trying to catch my breath. "Well ...you said you wanted to hang out.", Kageyama said trying to tie his shoes. "I didn't mean running!", I let out. He just looked at me and shrugged. "You have training camp tomorrow why don't you rest or something.", I said crouching down to match Kageyama's level. "I run everyday so I don't really get tired.", he says getting up from stretching. "But we could stop at the corner shop if you're tired Y/n.", Kags said pointing to a little shop. "Yes please.", I said grabbing a hold of his hand and dragging him to the store. I hurried inside and felt the AC and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness.", I said. Kags didn't say anything. That's when I realized I was holding his hand so I let go and laughed awkwardly. We walked around I got snacks while Kags got a energy drink. "Why did you get a lot of snacks I mean we ran for a reason.", he shook his head. "Yeah I ran so I could spend time with you.", I said without thinking. When it hit me I almost smacked myself out of embarrassment. I looked hoping he didn't hear me but he was just drinking his drink. Maybe he didn't hear me. Thank God.

(From gods pov Kageyama heard You loud and clear and almost choked drinking his drink)

Somehow you guys ended up at the park near your house. Sitting on the swings with Kags gave you a nostalgic type of feeling. You two talked about your childhood but you wanted to hug Kageyama after hearing his middle school stories. But your stories weren't peaceful you grew up without a father.(To build Mc qualities 👍) After Kageyama realized it was getting dark he offered to walk you home even though it wasn't far he still went by his "Never let a girl walk home alone" rule. When you reached the house something inside was yelling at you to hug and thank him. So you grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Kags Goodnight", you said and tried to pull away from the hug but he pulled you closer. "You forgot something", he said still hugging you. Panicking I didn't know what to say so Until it hit me. "Text me when you get home Kags", I said laughing a bit at his request. He mumbled something and pulled away of the hug. "There ya go Idiot", he said chuckling as he turned around to walk home. I waited till he was almost out of eyesight. Then headed inside then it hit me. I JUST HUGGED KAGEYAMA OMG!!! I ran up and was about to jump onto my bed in happiness when I noticed there was already a figure on my bed. "Y/n!!!", Kuroo said while his feet was kicking on me bed. "What are you doing on my bed Nerd", I said taking off my bag and throwing it aside. "Okay! So there was this museum and... THEY HAVE A NEW CHEMISTRY EXHIBIT", Kuroo said his eye shining like the brightest star. "Omg bring Bokuto last time I went with you I lost you within 5 min and was alone for 3 hours Kuroo", I shutter at the memory. "I got group tickets so we can all go", he said getting up. "All?", I questioned as my eye followed his figure walking towards me. "Don't worry I know about you and Kageyama", Kuroo said in his mocking tone pointing to the jewelry Kags got me. I punched him in the stomach. "OUCH I WAS JOKING YOU MEAINE", he said dramatically. "Shut it you have training camp tomorrow", I said pushing him out my door. "You should rest", I finally said and shut the door. I heard him grunt then stomp his way out the front door. I just laughed at him and got ready for bed. Like it was perfectly on time Kags texted me once I exited the shower that he got home safely We texted a bit more but we both fell asleep.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WHO DO YALL WANT TO GO TO THE MUSUEM WITH KUROO Y/N AND KAGEYAMA A LITTLE HINT IS THAT A CERTAIN PUDDING HEAD WILL BE THERE