Part 9: Bus Life

We woke up the next morning and we were in Florida. I slept with Luke in his bunk last night. We stayed up late talking and watching Netflix until we fell asleep. I got up and Luke went to get me a cup of coffee so I went to the back to watch tv. I opened the door and there was Logan and Michael half asleep playing video games.

"Good morning you two," I said all peppy just because Logan hates peppy in the morning.

"Shut up. Winning. No sleep. Haven't lost. You leave. In zone. Kicking butt tuning out. Bye." Logan said all grumpy, not looking up from the tv.

I closed the door and went back to the front Luke handed me a coffee and sat down next to me.

"So what's today's plan?" I questioned taking a sip.

"Show in Orlando but we are detouring so we can have a few hours at the beach." He smiled.

"Really?! I LOVE the beach," I said excited.

"We have about an hour til we are there. What do you want to do for an hour?" He put his arm around me.

"Get a room you two," Calum growled.

"We had one until you woke up," I smirked.

Luke laughed, "she's right."

We sat there talking about music when Ashton woke up.

"What's your favorite band Sky?" He questioned.

"You guys," I blushed.

"Other then us," Cal added.

"All Time Low," I smiled. "I'm so jealous that you guys got to write with Alex."

"He's a really cool guy," Ashton teased.

We continued that conversation for about half an hour. Then I decided to get ready for the beach. I was so excited. I'dnever been to the Atlantic. I went to the bathroom and put on my hot pink and royal blue zebra print bikini. I covered it with a coverup.

"Harper come here!" I yelled.

There was not answer. I waited a few seconds then called again. With no answer again. I walked out of the bathroom and to the back. I waited for the door to open and that's when I saw her and Michael cuddled up asleep on the lounge. It was so cute.

"Lucas come here," I giggled.

He walked over and awed. I closed the door then pulled him into the bathroom with me and closed the door.

"What are you do-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Shh" I giggled and hopped up on the sink. I pulled him to me. His hands explored my body as we kissed. I knew we couldn't do much since you can hear everything on this bus. His mouth moved from my lips to my neck and his hands slide under my cover up to my breasts. He massaged them while leaving a love bite on my neck. I soft moan escaped my lips.

"Luke this isn't fair," I breathed. "This is such a fucking turn on."

"You love it baby," he smirked.

His hands were trailing to the lining of my bottoms when there was a knock on the door.

"Dude I gotta pee!" Calum banged on the door.

"Well fuck," I pouted.

"I'm sorry baby," he kissed me.

"This is gonna be a long few days if we never get time alone," I frowned.

"We will I promise you," he said kissing my forehead.

We walked out of the bathroom and Calum was smirking.