↬ Chapter 7 ↫

•▪○▪•

•▪○▪•

3rd person

"Your majesty Mark, Princess Haechan from the eastern Kingdom has arrived." Johnny said as he stopped in front a person showing their back to them. He was sitting at an golden desk with many papers around and about a million servants. On top of his head a golden shiny crown decorated with glimmering diamonds. Suddenly the person turned around, revealing their fierce look and handsome face.

And Donghyuck has never regretted calling someone a wimp in his life like now. Because damn, that Mark was really the opposite. Sure, he had his red and white gown fluffy robe on and made him look even buffier, but you still saw that this man was built very well.

"Please excuse my bad welcoming, there's still a lot to do about the ball." The raven hair said as he fixed his crown and stood up, walking in direction Donghyuck. The hazel haired just stood like frozen on the spot, not really knowing what to do. He really missed Jaemin and Renjun right there and then. Practically they were lying about staying always with him. All it takes is a wild Jeno appearing  and then they're gone.

But Haechan was pulled back into reality when his hand was gently placed into another, feeling a light grasp around it. As he looked down, he saw the raven haired bowing a bit, looking directly into Haechans eyes as he placed a little peck on his knuckles. Yeah, that's definitely something he's had never experienced as a prince: a hand-kiss. Was this an advantage of being a princess? Knowing how somebody's lips are before you- For that thought Haechan internally slapped himself, it was clear that a hand kiss shows respect, nothing silly he had imagined.

"Milady, I'm full of joy to welcome you to my kingdom." Mark said, standing up straight again, but not letting Haechans hand go. "It is my great honour to be here." The hazel haired tried to say as calmly as he could, which didnt work out well since his breath was shaking badly, that's how nervous he was. Clumsy as the hazel haired is, he bowed a bit too far and his tiara slid down a bit.

"Don't be so nervous, or you're guards will suspect me for something I'm not doing." Mark whispered in Haechans ear as he fixed the little shiny tiara on the hazel hair. The latter was a bit surprised: "You not always talk that swollen?" Perhaps the hidden prince wanted to hide his embarrassment of Mark fixing his tiara by distracting with a question.

"Yeah no. Thank God your talking normally, I already hate this job as a king." Mark giggled a bit while walking back to his desk, plopping himself on the chair again and turning around.

"Honestly mood." Haechan said under his breath and also giggled, he was still surprised by the fact that Mark was so normal. He wasn't bigheaded at all and was very symphetic.

"So there's something I wanna talk about with you." Mark said getting a bit serious, looking at the hazel haired from head to toe. Haechan just gulped as he felt more nervous by Mark brining holes into him but nodded still, trying to seem not anxious. Maybe he spoke to soon with the sympathetic.