↬ Chapter 24 ↫

•▪○▪•

•▪○▪•

3rd person

"What are you doing?" "Dancing." "Now you're getting really cheesy." The hazel haired snorted as the older leaded him to slightly sway from left to right and back and forth, Mark simply not answering and humming something.

"By the way, your dress looks super gorgeous. Next time you'll not choose beige unless... you know.." the king stated, looking away a bit and escaping the younger's confused gazed.

"Soo... why dancing?" The hazel haired asked giggling after a while, looking at the big shining moon high in the sky.

"Just felt like catching up on what we should've done at the ball." The older commented quietly but immediately went back to humming his song, still slowly twirling around with the smaller between his arms.

"Are you the definition of cheesy?" Haechan questioned with a sassy tone as he raised his brow, then proceeding to giggle.

"Maybe I am." Mark chuckled with a little smile while shaking his head. That boy was just unbelievable.

...

WARNING: light violence(?)/blood at the end of the chapter

"Oh my god no he didn't." "Oh my god he's so cheesy." Jaemin and Renjun kept blabbering sentences like these at the same time, making the hazel haired wanting to escape to the olders room immediately.

I mean, he planned going there after he changed his clothes and told Renjun and Jaemin the news, but it seems like he'd never get out of there.

"Guys calm down, please." The hazel haired whined frustrated, falling back onto the bed to hide under the covers.

"How can we calm down when he proposed to you!" Renjun shouted while jumping around with Jaemin happily through the whole room.

"Don't repeat it that so often!" "What are you embarrassed, Haechannie?" The blonde teased a bit as he halted in front of the bed to pull away the covers, forcing the prince out of his hiding spot.

"As the prince and soon king I'll order Jeno to punish both of you." The prince retorted while sticking his tongue out, shutting the other males and stopping them from bouncing across the room.

"Oh kinky." The youngest commented making the oldest hit the back of his head.

"Anyways, I'll be going then." Haechan said as he stood up, his servants immediately blocking the door with standing in front of it.

"No wait, hand." Renjun said making the prince a bit confused. Finally understanding, the hazel haired extended  his hand, the pink haired grabbing it.