🏙Chapter One🏙

Skye and her friends were playing a bunch of games. They were having a sleepover at Jake's with him and Everest. They were a ton of fun! At least Skye was having a lot of fun.

They were playing tag and Tracker was it. This was their first time having a sleepover at Jake's specifically with everyone including Rex. Rex was just relaxing for the most part. Rex had some cool friends watching over the dinosaurs so he could hang out with Skye and the rest of the Paw Patrol.

They had no missions or rescues to go on, so they were using the time as an advantage to sleep over at Everest's.

Ryder had told them it was a special treat to them for the missions and rescues they've been going on lately. The rescues and missions had become far more extreme and dangerous.

Skye was a bit concerned with it since there had been a few times one of the members of the Patrol had gotten hurt. Whether it was severe or not didn't matter. They were still hurt in the end.

Tracker was chasing Rubble and Marshall. The two were trying to run away.

Marshall made a misstep and tripped, taking Rubble with him.

"Woah!" The two exclaimed, ending up in a pile together.

"Whoops, sorry Rubble" Marshall apologized.

Rubble just laughed.

"It's fine, Marshall. Well, looks like one of us will be it." Rubble barked.

Right on cue, Tracker came over giggling. He tapped Rubble lightly on his shoulder.

"You're it!" He barked cheerfully, his tail going at the speed of light.

The English bulldog chuckled as he got up, pushing the clumsy Dalmatian off of him.

"That doesn't count does it?" Marshall asked.

Rubble gave him a silly look. "No. I'm a fair pup, not a cheater. You have three seconds to get away from me before I start chasing after you. One, two..." Rubble began as Marshall started skidding away on his four paws, tripping a little over Rex who's wheelchair was in the way.

"Sorry Rex!" Marshall exclaimed. "You're good, Marshall! Didn't feel a thing. Literally." Rex said, pointing at his wheelchair.

No one laughed. Something like that wasn't funny.

"Ah! I'm sorry anyways! Anyways, gotta run from Rubble now. He's chasing us!"

Rex laughed as Marshall hared away with his tongue sticking out widely. Marshall was looking back at Rubble who was starting to chase him.

Rubble ran towards Skye, who giggled as she ran away from him. This sleepover was going great so far, and she was having so much fun with all of her best friends.

"I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" Rubble exclaimed as he bounded towards her, his strong legs working to try to shorten up the distance between the two pups.

"You're gonna have to run faster than that, Rubble!" She barked as she zigzagged around Chase. The silly German Shepard pup had an amazed look on his face as he watched her dodge him, and dodge everyone who she saw.

Skye couldn't deny her agility was superb.

"Woah!" Chase breathed, ignoring Rubble who touched him with a paw.

"You're it Chase!" Rubble barked gruffly.

Chase wasn't listening.

His eyes were glowing with an emotion Skye couldn't figure out, and his ears were folded back.