PART : 12 Marry me

A long chapter...so
please read in your free
time.
Cast introduced above in the picture.
Happy reading.

Rakshit

When I came back from the restaurant I was pissed as hell.... I was making coffee for myself to calm my nerves and at the same time my I-am-too-smart-to-be-ignored friend Rohan barged in.

I sighed.

More than coffee THIS is going to help me.
I took a broom that was under the kitchen counter and ran towards him... as I said earlier I am going to beat the crap out of him for making my profile without the most important detail.

I stood opposite to him and threw the broom in his direction while he jumped like a monkey all over the sofa and bean bags messing everything in my hall room.

"What the hell is wrong with you...stop being abusive" he said totally horrified.

"You obnoxious son of a gorilla... What the hell were you thinking when you made my profile... Why did you not mention that I am doing this marriage for a little girl who is merely eight." I roared at him.

"Ohh... that I didn't do intentionally....wait it's you who is to be blamed here... You call me one day and say I NEED A WIFE...and then hung up saying you want see my face untill I found you a solution. Remember?" he said running away as I hit him with the cylindrical heavy cushion this time.

"So what?"

"So I made the profile that night when you didn't told me it was for her... So I did what I felt was right...okay?" To hell with his explanation.

"So you should have called me... I didn't told you that you can't call me...you moron" I was running behind him and again threw the broom in his direction.

"At least think something of my prestige man! You are throwing a broom on me...like seriously?"

"Oh I am sorry" I apologized

"Come on its okay now you know I am a pure soul I can't-"
He stopped as he looked at my actions.

"What the hell are you doing?" he looked horrified and this made me feel so good.

"I am giving you something according to your prestige" I answered him and threw my slippers one after other in his direction.

"Koala bear please!okay just-"

And his cell started ringing I sat down on the sofa while he answered the call.

Rohan's pov

Thank god...my stars helped me today by ringing my phone at the exact timing otherwise I was going to have a filthy face tonight.

But it's an unknown number..
Anyways I received it.

"Hello.... You are speaking to the most handsome and elegeble bachelor of India" I introduced myself.

"Samaira just don't okay... I know you are pulling up some prank again but I am your mother I very well know you alright? Just come back home right now... It's late and almost dinner time, so you should be here... I am arranging your plate be back" A lady said and hung up.

"Who is it?" Koala bear aka Rakshit asked.

"Do I sound like Samaira from any frequency?" I asked and he burst out laughing.

"What did you do know?" he questioned and then I realized that when Samaira and I bumped in hurry....our cell phones got exchanged.

I told Rakshit about our collision and then realized that it must be Samaira's mom who called. But her mom's number was not saved... strange. I will ask her later and then I scrolled through the number and found Drishti's number. While Rakshit was telling me how their conversation went.