PART : 19 persuasive or not?

Okay....so now I am regular,am I not?
Slow claps for me everyone.

Alright you all can continue now.😁

Drishti's pov

"I must say your dad was a hard nut to crack" Rakshit spoke breaking the silence in the car which was present for more than 20 minutes.

Currently we are in his car and he is driving us back to home....back to Riva. Actually, Rohan called and informed Rakshit that trustees of orphanage might come any time any day to check upon us.
That is whether we are taking good care of Riva or not, so we decided to leave as soon as possible.

I could'nt talk to dad much about mom in front of Rakshit.... It's really embarrassing for me. So I told dad to take care of Jiya and himself... I will call him later.
Let's come to this man! What was he saying.

"Hey! You there? I said your dad was hard nu_" he asked again.

"So you think my dad would be all soft on you after you married his daughter unannounced" I roared at him.

"Angry are we? " He asked as if he was the most innocent creature in the planet.

But creature though!

I smiled sheepishly at him and continued "of course not my dear husband"
Sarcasm dripping down my voice.

"Oh"
That is all he could reply then added...

"Well what's the problem?"

"You call your self persuasive?.... You were blank in front of my dad"I  growled at him in anger and he sat all calm and composed there with his eyes on road.

Does this man ever get angry???

" Ask that to Rohan...he might tell you elaborately " he smirked after saying.

Did I said that aloud?

"Yes... You did my dear wife and yeah let me make it clear...first, I never called myself persuasive it's you who are jealous of my that skill."he answered

"You are unbelievable!" I snapped back at him.

"Listen! I was not blank in front of your dad... It's just that... It's just that I am not good with lies" he accepted.

Is this man for real?

"But who told you to lie?" Okay... now I was getting confused.

"You... You were the one who told me not to tell the truth about Riva. You just can't forget it so soon." he was annoyed I could tell by his voice.

"I told you to hide that... I never told you to lie?"

He stared at me for awhile and went back to his I-am-driving mode.

"What?!! to hide and to lie are two different things." I stated the fact.

"Then you say I am unbelievable" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey.... fighting like couples are you Mr and Mrs koala bear?"

"You idiot you scared the hell out of me" I shouted placing my hand on my chest. I didn't realize we reached parking area and Rohan was practically entering inside the car through my side of window.

He started laughing like maniac. I stared at Rakshit... gesturing him to open his mouth and tell him to get out.

While he just shrugged his shoulders saying
"I don't know him"

God... Why I am here?

"Please don't mind sister in law... He loves me but right now he wants me to talk to him first. You know he likes to seek attention" he explained still hanging at my side window but I said what was needed.

"Get out"

"Mrs koala bear...of course how can I forget you and your husband share behavior" he rolled his eyes and went.

Thank god.

As I entered in Riva came running towards me and engulfed my legs into a bear hug.

She is so fond of me, I mentally praised myself.

I bent down and carried her in my arms.

"Drishi mami I missed you" she said in her childlike voice.

"Awe..... I missed you too baby girl." I ruffled her hair and ahe giggled.

"I was also out for awhile... Was I not missed Riva?" there he comes Mr truthful.

"I missed you too mamu.... I missed you both many much" she replied with a broad smile and gestured through her hands how much she missed us.

"It's very much" I corrected her then let her down and as she reached down she ran to her Mamu...and he being the body builder he is made her sit on his shoulders to which Riva giggled.

I may not be jealous of his persuasive skills but I surely am when it comes to Riva.

I will develop more bonding then him with Riva... It's decided.

Rohan's pov

After little argument with my sister in law aka Mrs Koala bear.... we were in hallroom and Riva and drishti went to Riva's room and Rakshit was fidgeting with the pen kept on the table....now I can see my friend Mr Rakshit Shergill to be stressed.

Okay time for a best friend's entry.

"So... How was your day?" I asked cheerfully.

"Long... Pretty long" he said firmly.

"Well... I don't know how I should react to that?" I honestly don't know.

He rolled his eyes but continued.
"Her dad practically threatened me saying he has his eyes on me"

As he completed his sentence I was laughing hysterically.... how he has his eyes on him man!! Oh my god...

"That means he is without eyes now? that is hollow man.." I asked

"Just shut up"

Okay...he is in no mood to laugh

"I have told him everything regarding mom and her condition but that man just can't trust me" he confessed.

"Fine! Give him some time... be civil who knows he might have trust issues" I tried to knock some sense in him.

"Maybe you are right... He must be having trust issues"
and he was thinking deeply something I don't know.
Because to think deep was never my cup of tea.

But still I hope he gets rid of all his problems soon.

Because after all I am a pure soul.