Chapter 2: "The King's Tent"

A/N: Here is chapter 2! Hope you enjoy!

Still not C. S. Lewis

...

Chapter 2: "The King's Tent"

(Edmund's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, I grown

I slowly opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, I grown. I blinked a few times it was too bright and I tried to cover the light with my hand. Once I got used to the light I looked around.

I was in what looked like a camp situated in a clearing. Men were talking animatedly to each other sitting in the ground, sharpening their swords or battle-axes, or simply walking, all with armors on.

«Wait, that man has hooves, wait what? » I was losing it, I was completely crazy. But then I remembered crossing the door and getting into the forest, and I realized they weren't men, well not most of them, they were creatures, fauns, centaurs, minotaurs and even dwarfs could be seen amongst the group.

Quickly I got up and in the hurry I almost lost my balance and fell to the ground as my head started hurting.

«Where the hell am I? What happened? I was with the girls and Peter hearing the trees but then? Everything is black. » I tried to think harder but then fear run through me «My siblings, where are they? » I looked around but there wasn't any sign of them, so I started to panic and my head started to pound. «What if something happened to them? Oh, no» I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach and I instantly got up.

Suddenly I heard heavy hoofs against the ground and I turned around. A centaur was galloping, coming in my direction, so I stand still, waiting for him. I couldn't help the nasty look I threw him. I know I'm not supposed to judge anyone in advance, but hey, I'm not in my best mood.

As he was coming closer I could see him better. He was tall and with piercing blue eyes, his skin was dark, his features sharp, and his hair was tied up in a low ponytail. He had his armor on.

Finally he was in front of me. He stared at me and then bowed.

"Your majesty" he said with a deep voice.

"Who are you?" I questioned him.

"My name is Diácano, your majesty, I'm King Erasmus captain's army. Welcome back". He greeted.

I studied him for a second. "Nice to meet you Diácano. Do you know where my sisters and brother are?" I asked him.

"Yes, your majesty, they are with the king" he answer and then with a smile he add, "safe".

I nod with relieve and gratitude and asked him "Would you care to take me with them?"

"Of course your majesty" and with bow he lead the way.