You're Stuck With Me

September 9th, 2019, 8: 00 AM EST

Dressed in a casual grey t-shirt tucked in regular fit jeans in wash blue completed with a pair of white converses, Roosevelt made her way out of the Miami International Airport. 

She hadn't told Christian that she was arriving today; she had tried to be as vague as possible about her plans

She hadn't told Christian that she was arriving today; she had tried to be as vague as possible about her plans. Smartly, she had Chapman help her find out which hotel the Brewers were staying at, and she had booked herself a room at the same place but had stressed that she needed to be on a very different floor. 

As she waited for her ordered Uber, she took a moment to message the Matts that she was safe at the airport. 

Royal Trio Group Chat: 

Rosie: I'm safe in Miami; the hotel awaits!

Ollie: You better be safe....at ALL times

Chappy: Eww, gross. Just enjoy your time off

Rosie: Bless; kick the Asstros asses!

Soon, her ride arrived, and she was checking in within 30 minutes. Grinning to herself, she went to her room and changed into one of her bikinis. She was supposed to message Lorenzo when she was ready pool side. Looking at herself in the mirror, she could help notice how good the navy blue sleek knit triangle bikini and matching cheeky bottoms looked on her. 

She finished the look with white flip flops and white open front swim cover

She finished the look with white flip flops and white open front swim cover. Her trademark Ray Bans dawned her face. Briefly checking her Apple Watch: 9:50am. Perfect time for baseball players to swim before a game. 

Finding the pool to be quiet at this time, she parked herself on one of the lounges and texted Cain.

Roosevelt: I'm pool side. 

Cain: This is going to be good. He's in a sour mood. 

Roosevelt: I'll fix it.

Sometime later, she noticed a group of mostly muscled guys heading into the pool area. She could hear Cain shouting, "Just get in the damn pool and relax."