Chapter 13: A rose and a song for you

*Emma*
I went back behind the stadium and didn't see anyone there. At first I thought that the guy was just making me aggravated but then I someone jumped out behind me and covered my eyes.
"Please hear me out and don't leave." The person said, right as he spoke I knew that it was Harry.
"What is it?" I said taking his hands off my eyes. I faced him, he looked like he had been crying since his eyes were bloodshot red and his eyes were a lighter color.
"I'm sorry about cheating on you. I know it was probably the most stupid thing I had ever done and you might not take me back but could you listen to what I have to say?" Harry said to me. I didn't want to say no and see Harry upset so I nodded my head yes.
"I want to make things right with us. So I made something for you." Harry said and then from behind his back he pulled out a guitar.
He started to strum the guitar in a sweet melody.
"When your legs don't work like they use to before,
And I can't sweep you off of your feet,
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love,
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"
He sang to me and then he tuck my hair behind my ear and touched my cheek as he sang the last verse.
"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways"
He took my hands into his as he stopped playing the guitar.
"Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am"
He took a rose out behind his back pocket and put it in my hair.
"So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are."
He finished the song and then I think I saw him shed a tear.
"That song, I wrote was about you, it was written with a good friend of mine named Ed Sheeran. I love you Emma and I always have and always will. I want to be with you! Forever!" He told me as he was holding my hands in his.
"I.......I....don't know what to say." I told him about to cry out of astonishment.
"Say you'll be with me. I need you!" He said crying a little.
"I need sometime to think about it." I said to him not wanting to make a decision right now.
"Sure. Just could you please be the first to tell me your decision since I'm dying without you." He told me with a smile. I loved that smile, seeing him smile made me happy on the inside so I gave him a hug.
"What was that for?" He asked me about the hug.
"For being you again." I said as I faced Harry and looked him in the eyes.

1 week later
I was replaying the memory of Harry's apology all week wondering if I should accept it or deny it.
I was finally getting an off day after days and days of working. I was having a girls day with Selena and Taylor. So maybe they could tell me what decision is the right choice.
Be there in 20 minutes ~Selena
I went to the bathroom to try and fix my makeup. I went into the bathroom and then the doorbell ringed.
Selena isn't gonna be here until 20 and Taylor's with here so who is that?
I walked to the door and I opened it and saw Harry standing there with a bouquet of flowers.
"What are you doing here?" I asked with a crooked smile.
"I just wanted to give these to you in person." He said suggesting the flowers that he was holding.
"Well thank you for them." I said as I tried to take them from him.
"No....no! I'll bring them in. There is a whole lot of them for your arms." He said taking the flowers inside and going to the kitchen. I took a vase and and filled it with water. Harry put the flowers in the vase before he cut the bottom of them off.
"So....." Harry breathed out looking at me.
"I've been thinking about it." I said since that was the only reason he was here.
"And?"
"I know you love me," I said choking on the love part, "But I'm not sure if I'm ready to become boyfriend and girlfriend just yet. I can forget what you did to me."
"I understand." Harry said in a monotones voice.
"Maybe we could be friends?" I asked him wondering if he'd be okay with that.
"Yeah, um... I rather be together but if you want to be friends then I'll be just that." Harry said to me with a smile.
"Well, friend, would you want to come with me to go shopping with the girls?" I asked him since I could be civil with him.
"Okay?" He said to me.

"I didn't know that the traffic was gonna be that bad." Selena said as I let her in.
"Yeah, I wasn't sure if we were going to....." Taylor was saying until she saw Harry.
"What the hell is he doing here?" Taylor and Selena said in unison.
"He's my friend now." I spoke up shyly.
I got death stares from both Selena and Taylor like they were about to start a fight anytime now.