Chapter 12: Revenge is bittersweet

*Emma*
Ever since my deal with Niall, we have been hangout more and going out a lot. The press thought we were dating. Oh were they wrong!
Harry hasn't tried to contacted me since that night on SNL. Although the weird text messages from that anonymous number started has been coming more often lately. The text messages go something like this:
"I know I'm not your only
But at least I'm one
I heard a little love
Is better than none"
"My love for you is as far as from the moon and back."
"Loving him will never be the same as loving me."
Lately it has been creeping me out just a little bit. I decided I had enough and texted him this morning.
Who are you and what do you want?
I thought that might have been mean but they've been texting me for weeks now!
I just want you to met you. Will you come see me after the people's choice awards? I'll be there behind the stadium.
I didn't know what to do so I texted back a quick reply.
If you stop texting me so much then yes.
I then had to leave to go get fit for my dress for the award show tonight. I was going with Niall and probably the worst part would be that I had to see Harry since Niall needed to sit with the boys.
I got to the fitting place and Niall was there getting his tucks fitted.
"Funny running into you here!" Niall said as he saw me walk in.
"Same to you. I'm getting the dress fitted. Your tuck actually matches my dress!" I said laughing out loud.
"Oh....I didn't even chose this color." Niall said done with his fitting.
"Well who did then?" I said smiling.
"Actually, Harry did. He is um...." Niall said but got interrupted by Harry himself.
"Dude, which bouquet of flowers will she...." He said not looking up until he say me and then hid the flowers behind his back. I barely caught a sight of the flowers but I could tell that they were cherry blossoms which are my favourite type of flower. "Hi Em. Fancy seeing you here. Oh what your dating my best friend, now that makes sense!" He said with a little sarcasm.
"No need to be sarcastic! We can all be civil here." I said in a proper voice.
"I hope Niall treats you better than the boyfriends you once had." He said and with that he left the shop.
"What's his problem?" I said to Niall after Harry had left.
"Oh you know, Harry problems. He's been acting weird lately, if you ask me." Niall said as he was changing in one of the dressing rooms.
I decided it was best for me to now get fitted with my dress on. I was wearing a red dress that ended on my mid thigh. It had a diamond shaped cut out under in the middle under my breast. It was wavy at the bottom but fitting at the top.
The fitting ended as I now was able to fit in the dress since it was kinda large before.
I was about ready to go to the award show when I got another text from that guy.
I'll be waiting for you behind the stadium. See you there.
I ignore the text and just left to go with Niall to the award show. Now Niall and I haven't really done anything like a couple because Niall is my best friend not my boy toy.
We got to the award show. I was wearing gold high heels that were clear in some places. I did my hair half up half down and the hair that was down was curled. I wore a cross neck choker that was gold as well.
I was presenting the award for favourite female artist and I was nominated for at least 3 by myself and 4 for the movies I was in.
I was presenting an award that was during the first half of the show. We got to the award show and all the boys said hello to me when Niall and I sat down except for Harry. Harry just didn't look at me. About a quarter of the way into the show I had to go onstage to present.
"Here to present the favourite female artist award is Emma Aniston." A loud voice said to everyone. As I walked onstage I smiled to everyone.
"Today there are so many talented artist that are known for their killer music." I said taking a break. "Some of these female artist are just that, competing head to head."
"Now here are your nominees for favourite female artist."
"Beyoncé"
"Taylor Swift"
"Nicki Minaji"
"Ariana Grande"
"Iggy Azalea"
"and Selena Gomez"
The loud voice said multiple times.
"And the award for favourite female artist goes to........ Beyoncé!" I said almost shocked. I was about to met Beyoncé in person. She was my number 1 idol of all time.
She was coming up onstage in her beautiful dress looking flawless as ever.
"Thank you." She whispered to me as I congratulated her for winning.
"I'd like to that my fans who helped me get to where I am today. I'd like to thank my family for supporting me in everything I do. And to all the people out there who don't think your dreams will come true, they most certainly will." She said as she took the award and walked backstage with me.
"Your a dancer right?" She asked me.
"Yeah I am. Been dancing since I was little." I told her.
"How'd you like to stop by sometime to our dance practice? You might enjoy it." She asked me to go. This has been a dream to work with Beyoncé.
"I'll stop by sometime. Again congrats on the award and good luck on your performance tonight." I told her as we went our separate ways.
"You too." She said to me right before leaving.
I couldn't believe that this had happened to me. This night was probably the best night ever, it couldn't be worse.
I won like all of my awards that I was nominated including the awards that were for the movies I was in.
The award show was over. I was leaving the show when I remembered about the text I sent to the anonymous person.
I went behind the stadium and......

______________________________

Hey besties,

So I'm gonna be trying to update more since I'm back from break. Hope you enjoy the book. Vote, comment, and like the book!

~ Colleen