Chapter 29

Chris's POV

The bucket list, Jay's and Claire's indirect messages at mga palusot, I should have known. She must have left before kasi sa sakit niya. Sana inalam ko, sana sinundan ko siya that time.

After kong magpahangin ay bumalik na ako. As I was walking, tanaw ko sila sa labas ng kwarto ni Sha.

"Chris." tawag sa'kin ni Claire.

"Bro." at sinalubong ako ni Jerrick.

"Sorry about earlier. Hindi ko lang napigilan yung saril..."

"It's okay Chris, we understand you naman. By the way sabi ni Tita, Sha wants to talk to you. We'll wait for you here outside nalang."

I went inside and saw her, this time nakaupo na siya. She looked at me and smiled. A smile that tells me na she's okay, pero I could really tell na hindi siya okay.

I can't believe her, how can she smile at this state? How can she be so strong?

I walked towards her, held her hand and kissed her forehead and I let her rest her head in my chest.

"I'm sorry." she said while sobbing. "Hindi ko kasi alam kung paano sasabihin sa'yo. But trust me I tried kaso in the end hindi ko pa rin nagawa."

"I love you, Sha. I want you to fight through this kasi this time I'll be right by your side, I'll fight with you." I could feel my tears coming down na kanina ko pa pinipigilan and once again I kiss her forehead.

"Chris... about leaving before."

"I told you before, whatever your reason is, it won't matter to me Sha. Mahal kita and that what's matter. You'll fight this naman di ba, for yourself, and for us. And tutulungan mo pa ako sa bucket list ko di ba?"

She nodded.

"Kaya please be strong."

"I will Chris."

***

Lumabas na ako ng kwarto niya so she can get some rest.

"Chris." salubong ng barkada sa akin.

"Guys, I need your help."

"Yes bro, kahit ano pa yan. Go ako." Jay said.

"So anong plano mo Chris?" Gab asked.

"Brace yourself guys, for tomorrow's event."

Sharon's POV

"Good morning Sha." Claire ang Gab greeted at pumasok na sila.

"Ohh.. bakit bihis na bihis kayo? May party ba ?"

"Wala naman, by the way may dala kami para sa'yo. Suot mo na, picturial tayo mamaya." Claire said.

"Sige ba." at nagbihis na ako.

After ay pumasok na si Mama. She's wearing a dress. Ano bang meron?

"Uhmm.. Sha."

"Yes Ga..." before I could finish ay may nagtakip ng mga mata ko. "Sabi na nga ba ehh... may something. Sabihin niyo nalang please kung ano yung surprise. Kayo talag..." inalis na yung takip sa mga mata ko and I was shookt sa nakita ko. Si Chris kneeling down.

"To the girl that I love and I want to spend my lifetime with. Will you marry me?"

I look at my Mom. "It's okay anak, he already asked for my and your father's blessing at pumayag na kami."

"Chris... I don't know if I will last a lifetime with you." she teared up.

"Don't say that Sha, gagaling ka, have faith in that. Please marry me. I love you, Sha."

"I love you too Chris, and yes, I will marry you."

"Yes! she said yes." agad niyang sinuot yung singsing sa'kin and hugged me. "I'll be waiting sa hallway." at lumabas na siya. What does he mean by that.

"Hold this muna Sha." tinanggap ko naman yung binigay na flower bouquet sa'kin ni Claire.

Inayos ni Mama yung buhok ko and nilagyan ako ng lipstick ni Claire.

"What's going on."

"Basta, sumabay ka na lang Sha." at lumabas na si Gab.

Sumunod naman si Claire.

"Ma? Ano pong nangyayari?"

"Your Dad would have love to see this."

"Ma?"

"Tara, we don't want your groom to keep on waiting." at lumabas na kami ng kwarto ni Mama.

Pagkalabas namin ay naglalakad kami sa hallway and there were petals in the floor. At the end of the hallway, Mom offered my hand kay Chris, he was in tears which he quickly wipe it off, and he accepted my hand immediately. Beside Chris was Jerrick.

"What is going on?"

"It's our wedding today." and he kissed my hand. "After today, you're going to be Mrs. Shanstelle Ronzel Klint."

"Baliw ka talaga."

"Yup, baliw sa'yo." at humarap na kami kay father.

The ceremony went smoothly and we arrived sa point where we're going exchange our vows.

He kissed my hand. "To the one and only person I want to spend life with, Sharon, first of all sorry kung minadali ko ang lahat, it's just that I couldn't hold myself, I know ang selfish ko but I don't care about that anymore." He teared up again. "I love you so much, na this time I can't just let you go, this time I don't want you to fight alone because now, I'm here Sha. To my love and light, I promise to share my time, to bring you joy and share you my strength so that we can get through this, together. Sharon, the love you've shown to me was much more I was hoping and dreamed for, I love you Sha."

Maluha-luha na ako habang sinusuot yung singsing sa kanya. "Iba ka rin ano, hindi mo man lang pinaalam sa akin, hindi tuloy ako nakapaghanda." and I wipe my tears. "I wasn't expecting to be wed like now na pero, to the person na mahal na mahal ko rin, to the person who still find a way to love me kahit sinaktan ko na siya at sinabihan ko na we're better off as friends. Thank you and I love you too. This is a dark time for me, pero still you make a way to walk me towards the light. I'm on the bridge of giving up Chris pero thanks to you I found a reason to fight, not only for myself but this time for the both of us and for our family. I will also share my joy and time sa'yo Chris. I love you."

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kiss and lahat ng family and friends cheer for us.

We broke the kiss. "I love you Sha."

"I love you too."

§§§

😭💕 for this Chapter, 4 more Chapters to go.  Happy  Birthday to our angel Jeonghan 🎂🎉💕. UD, next week ulit 😊❤.