04 | Werewolf

I HAD a lover, his name was Ricardo and he was everything I'd imagined. The perfect man anyone could ask for." Rain looked at Sophia who had a huge grin on her face, the love for this Ricardo man was still there.

"Until one day things changed." The grin was instantly wiped off her face.

Rain was intrigued.

"I just came back from work and I called out for him, he was silent and so I went ahead looking for him in the house. I noticed low growling sounds and I panicked, I-I didn't know what to do so I called someone who looked into wolves."

Rain didn't like where this was going but she stayed silent waiting for her to finish.

"Ricardo was a wolf, he had this hunger in his eyes and he attacked me, I didn't know why but he just came out of nowhere." Sophia had tears in her eyes as she showed her a long claw mark across her arm.

"I was lucky to still stay in one piece though, my friend got there in time and he managed to kill Ricardo. I was devastated but it was the only option." She looked at Rain, giving her a sweet smile. "You want to know what my friend told me?"

Rain sensed something was wrong.

"He told me that if you ever see a werewolf in sight, eliminate it."

Rain tensed and she noticed Sophia reaching for something, instantly Rain pounced on her but Sophia moved away in time.

"She's here!" Sophia screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You bitch!" Rain growled as she grabbed Sophia by the neck, Sophia just smirked in response.

"You can kill me but either way you're d-dead," Sophia said, gasping for air.

"Oh you'll die okay," Rain slammed her against the wall, Sophia still had that wicked smirk on her face.

"Truth is Ella, I killed Ricardo. And I wouldn't mind taking you down too if it's the last thing I do." She said, Rain watched as she lunged the silver knife into her and she growled in pain while letting go of Sophia. Sophia got up from the ground and gave an evil smirk Rain's way.

"What the hell was that?" Rain whispered as she clutched her wound in pain.

"Oh this?" Sophia showed her the dagger and she swirled it in her hands like it was the most precious thing on earth. "It's called silver darling,"

Rain gritted her teeth in anger, she launched at Sophia with speed, Sophia was caught by surprise when Rain grabbed onto her neck again, slamming her hard against the wall making her drop the dagger.

Rain smirked at Sophia's shocked face, Sophia knew what was to come next but tried keeping on a brave font. Rain was satisfied when she saw the fear behind that brave font.

"Goodbye." She said and ripped the heart out of Sophia, Sophia collapsed onto the floor like a rag doll.

Dead.

Rain's wolf whimpered at the pain and Rain looked towards the dagger in fascination, she reached out to touch it but retreated her hand back when it stung her.

What the hell?

She thought, her head snapped towards the front door, where she heard multiple footsteps enter and Rain immediately ran upstairs, locking the door to the bedroom in which Sophia provided her with.

She knew that whoever Sophia had called, that they were armed with the same weapon. The same silver weapon that managed to harm her and her wolf. Who knows they might be armed with something worse...