21 | Mark

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

IF I'D known Daniel was going to die either way I would have killed him," Rain said sheepishly.

"How long?" He spoke.

"What?"

"How long has this been going on for?"

"You're making it sound like we're together or something, ew."

"How. Long?"

"Okay chill out, um... the night you found me by the garden."

"Nothing happened?" Keith said, he was looking at her and Rain desperately wanted to know how he felt but he didn't let her see the emotions within his eyes.

"Nothing happened." She assured him. "Was he a rouge?"

"Yes."

"But-"

"Why did I let him in the pack?" Rain nodded her head, "he saved a pack member of mine and he swore loyalty. I accepted him into the pack but I didn't think he'd try to claim my mate," he growled.

"Your mate? Hmm, what's she like?" Rain said with a small smirk on her face, Keith stared at her and played along nonetheless.

"She's beautiful, sometimes annoying, but most importantly, she's mine." Keith said, he was walking toward Rain until they were inches apart, Keith leaned in to claim his lips with hers but she quickly turned her head.

He growled in annoyance and tried again but she dodged him.

"Let me kiss you."

"No." She said with a smirk on her face, her hands on her hips and she tilted her head in a playful way, "in fact, I'm mad at you,"

"You don't look mad, how about we kiss and make up?"

"Then you'd win! Fuck you Keith Hendrix. Fuckkk youu!" Rain screamed while shoving her middle finger in his face. She was acting childish and she knew it.

"What can I do to make it up to you...?" He said with a sigh and rubbed his face in frustration, Rain would be the death of him.

"For starters we need to work whatever this is between us, and we also need to focus on other problems,"

"Like?"

"The silver Keith! Humans got their damn hands on it!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so? The silver harms us and could possibly kill us!"

"Rain did you forget that you're now immortal? We are immune."

"Still doesn't mean that the people around us could get killed!"

"I don't care about them as long as you're safe," He said, Rain gasped when he pulled her into his chest and hugged her tight.

"Keith..." She whined.

"What now?"

"I'm not letting any harm come to my friends,"

"Alright, fine."

"Really?" She said, her eyes lighting up in joy.

"Sure, if I get a kiss." He said with a grin on his face, Keith pointed at his lip and bent down a little, his dimples on full display.

"Fine." Rain said, she leaned in and quickly gave a soft peck then pulled away before he could deepen the kiss.

"What the fuck was that?" He spoke in an irritated tone.