Kokichi Headcannon 40# / Oneshot

Danganronpa x Heather

Third Person's POV
"welcome students!" Monokuma announced to the students.

"ive called you kids here for our new motive, I'd like to present you a video clip from before you all came here! He explained, his kubs pulling out a large TV and a remote.

"Well? Hurry up bear reject! I hope it's come kinky shit!" Miu scoffed and Monokuma just laughed.

"Be carefull what you wish for~"

The video started, and the students sat down on chairs the kubs set up.

Fading into color, the TV showed Ouma in a different outfit and had a bunch of dirt on him with ripped clothes.

"The death queen of highschool has decreed it, she says monday 8am I'll be deleted.."
He sings to himself walking down the dark streets.

"They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff me and mount me on the wall!" Ouma continues, speeding up his pace.

"30 hours to live, how shall I spend them?" He finished while stopping at a house.

"I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Seattle" His hand gripped the door knob tightly.

"But I don't own a motor bike..."

"Wait!" His eyes lit up and ran towards a window.

"Here's an option that I like!"

"Spend these 30 hours getting.....freaky!!" his voice cracked as he sang and swung open the window.

"Yeah! i need it hard I'm a dead boy walking!"

"I'm in your yard I'm a dead boy walking!" His voice quieted down as he entered the house.

"Before they punch my clock..I'm snapping off your window lock! Got no time to knock—-I'm a dead boy walking!"
Ouma exclaimed, jogging up the stairs.

"Kokichi? W-what are you doing in my room..?" Shuichi looked away from the TV and looked at him.

"Shh.." He just put a finger against his mouth and got on thr bed with him.

"Sorry but I really had to wake you..See I decided I must ride you till I break you!" Ouma smiled, going near Shuichi's crotch, undoing his belt.

The taller just smiled as Ouma continued.

"Cause Enoshima's said I gots ta' go—-You're my last meal on death row.

Kokichi's small hands nudged at the hem of Shuichi's boxers.

"Shut your mouth and lose those tighty whiteys!—Cmon!" And Shuichi's boxers were gone in an instant.

Good thing monokuma blurred that.

"Tonight I'm yours, I'm your dead boy walking..Get on all fours, Kiss this dead boy walking!" A blush appeared on Kokichi's already dead looking skin and kissed Shuichi, who happily kissed back.

"Let's go, you know the drill.."

"I'm hot and pissed and on the pill!" Kokichi straddled Shuichi's hips on the bed, putting his hands on Saihara's chest.

"Bow down to the will of a dead girl walking!" Ouma finally yelled as he inserted Shuichi's member inside of his hole.

This was also blurred, thanks Atua✨

"And you know you know you know, It's cause you're beautiful.. You say you're numb inside But I can't agree.."

The smallers hands moved from his chest to the other's arms, putting them beside his head and lying his back on the bed—-reversing the two's positions

"So the worlds unfair, keep it locked out there-in here it's beautiful!! Let's make this beautiful!" Kokichi whined, wrapping his arms around Shuichi's neck.

"That works for me.." Shuichi mumbled lowly in the purplette's ear making him shiver.

"YEAH! Full steam ahead-take this dead boy walking!" Ouma moaned as Shuichi started thrusting into him.

"How'd you find my adress?" Shuichi asked still going in and out..

"Let's break the bed! Rock this dead girl walking!" Kokichi ignored his question and sang through moans.

"I think you tore my matress!" Shuichi gasps as Kokichi kissed his neck.

"No sleep tonight for you better chug that mountain dew!" Ouma began rocking his hips in rhythm with Shuichi.

"Okay okay"

"Get your ass in gear make this whole town disappear!"

"Okay okay!"

"Slap me pull my hair! Touch me there and there and there!and no more talking!"

Kokichi's legs started trembling as he moved the tallers hands down to his thighs.

"Woah!"

"Fuck this dead boy walking!"

The two continued moaning as they reached their end.

"Love this dead boy.."

Kokichi gasped before he shut his eyes tight.

"—Walking!!" Ouma screamed as he came over his chest while Shuichi's thrusts got sloppier.

"Love this dead boy.." The small boy hugged Shuichi for balance.

Shuichi finally came, his cum dripping out Kokichi's hole.

"walking.."

The 16 students sat there, traumatized and scared. All looks going to Shuichi and Kokichi.

Shuichi? Red as fuck. What's blue? He couldn't even speak.

Kokichi just had a "this is fine" look but it was fooling no one.

"Enjoy the motive!" Monokuma announcement, strolling the TV out the room leaving the teens to deal with their shit.

"Holy fuck it was actually kinky.." Miu whispered and was wacked in the back of the head by Kokichi.

"Eeee~!!"