First Words

🥦Deku🥦
Yua was sitting on a playmat with her mother when Deku walked in, she looked up at him and muttered out a small, "dada." then looked back down at her toys, leaving her parents dumbfounded.
💥Bakugo💥
"Kami?" Y/N was looking around the living room for her daughter, thank god she baby proofed or she wouldn't be able to find her. She heard a noise behind her so she turned around and picked her up. Kamiko hugged her mother and said. "Mama." Y/N was crying when Bakugo came home.
❄️Todoroki🔥
Shoto wanted to see if the kids could speak so he sat them both down and started talking to them. When Y/N came in Danuja pointed at her and said, "Mama!" Akane turned to her dad and said, "Dada!" The parents spent all day teaching their kids to speak.
⛰Kirishima⛰
Asami looked up at her dad then at her mom at the dinner table. "Why is she looking at us?" She's a baby Kiri, she can't really do much." "Dada." Asami started smiling and kept saying 'dada' while her dad carried her around while Y/N just sat there laughing.
🌑Dabi🌑
Y/N is sitting on the floor reading while Hikari is playing with a few toys. Y/N suddenly remembered she needs to add something to the shopping list. "Dabi!" She yells. Her son looks up at her confused then says, "Da-Dabi?" When Dabi came down his wife was showering their son with affection
💤Shinso💤
Funny enough, Hiro said his first word in his sleep. Hitoshi was sitting on the couch watching TV while his son slept in his lap. All of a sudden he said, "Kitty." Shinso just looked down at him.
🥺Tamaki🥺
Emiko and her dad were alone cause Y/N had work to do. Emiko sat looking at her dad while he watched the news. "dada?" she said looking at him. He dropped the remote and just stared at her in shock.