Birthdays

🥦Deku🥦
Yua was fully aware of what today was. She was up at 5 am waiting for her parents to wake up and for her brother to run in and hug her. She got out her tablet and resumed watching Miraculous Ladybug. At 7am she heard shuffling outside her door. She put her tablet away and waited.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUA!" Her parents ran in and literally attacked her with affection. She giggled, but stopped when she felt a weight on her chest. Hansuke was laughing and hugging her. They sat there laughing for a while.
💥Bakugo💥
Bitch he was more excited than Kamiko. He was holding Eleanor while she slept and admired his work. He had made a huge pile of gifts and I would say about 70% of them were from him. Y/N and Kamiko were still sleeping. When Y/N came down she was SHOOK. Like there were SO MANY PRESENTS YOU HAVE NO IDEA. She went back up to wake up Kamiko, but Kamiko was already out of bed and dressed. "Happy birthday baby!" Y/N yelled and ran up and hugged her daughter and showered her with kisses. Kami started giggling with happiness. The two girls went downstairs, Y/N carrying Kamiko so she couldn't see the presents.
When she did she screamed in delight, scaring Eleanor. After opening all her presents Y/N and Eleanor went to the kitchen to make breakfast, while Kamiko stayed behind with her dad. "Thank you Dad, I love you!" She yelled while pouncing on her dad. Bakugo picked her up and hugged her while responding, "Yeah I love you too Kami"

A/N: So I'm going to publish the rest of this chapter soon, I've just have been really busy with school and my mental health, I know it's annoying but I need to take sometime to get my life together. I felt bad about not publishing so I decided to publish a small bit today. I might start doing more reactions rather than longer scenarios. As for oneshots I have all of your requests written down and I have already written a majority, but they need to be edited and revised. I know I'm an irresponsible author and I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as much, so, so sorry. I love you guys and thank you for supporting me. It may take a few months for more constant updates, but I'll do my best till then. Again, I'm so so sorry about this.