First Steps: Round 2

*Unedited and not proofread*
🥦Deku🥦
Hansuke's dad was holding him up and Yua sat with her mother. Hansuke didn't even need to push him, he ran to his mom. "Wow I didn't know he loved me that much." She looked up to see Yua comforting a crying Izuku.
💥Bakugo💥
Eleanor was clinging to her mom as she shakily stood up. "Aww she looks so nervous." Kamiko said. "Tch. No daughter of mine is nervous." Bakugo sat there watching his youngest carefully. When she had good footing Y/N gave her a little push towards her dad. When she fell in his lap he smirked, "See no daughter of mine-" "Is nervous we get it." Y/N said cutting him off.
🔥Todoroki❄️
Akane sat with her mother and held Adeline up so she could walk to her dad. The baby waddled to her father and brother on the other side. She fell in her dad lap. "Daddy can I hold her?" Shoto nodded and handed Adeline to him. "Can I help her walk?" Shoto nodded again. The family spent all day helping the youngest member walk.
⛰Kirishima⛰
Kai was held up by his dad, Y/N was sitting with Asami with her arms open, hoping this time he would actually come to her. Kirishima gave him a slight push and he practically ran to his mom. "Finally..." "What'd you say Mom?" "Nothing." She and Kai went upstairs cause he was hungry.
🌑Dabi🌑
Hikari held Adelaide up so she could walk to her parents across from him. It didn't take much, as soon as he let go she ran to her parents. "Good job baby!" Y/N picked her up and showered her in kisses while Dabi rolled his eyes and kissed Adelaide on the forehead. Hikari ran and hugged his parents.
💤Shinso💤
Lorelai didn't need much help, she really wanted to go to her dad. When Y/N let go, she ran to her dad and fell in his lap, then fell asleep. "Oh my god Toshi she's just like you!" Hiro and Y/N were rolling on the ground laughing.
🥺Tamaki🥺
Emiko stood opposite of her parents and held her brother as he got ready to walk. When she pushed him, he slowly waddled to his parents. When he fell down into his mom's he started crying. They couldn't figure out why.
🐥Hawks🐥
The triplets sat in their moms lap and she held them up one by one. First was Nara, who ran to her dad, then Akiko, who slowly walked, then Kaiya who walked a few steps then ran back to her mom. "No!" "Yes!" The parents yelled at the same time.