Vacation

*Unedited*
🥦Deku🥦
The Midoriya family decided to go to the beach for a day. The children never went to the beach and it seemed fun so they went. "Suke lets go in the water." "Wait come here you need sunscreen." The kids ran back to their mother. Izuku set up the umbrella abd everything. "Alright you can go." Izuku, Yua, and Hansuke raced to the ocean while Y/N laughed from her seat on the sand. She eventually joined them and they would jump over as many waves as they could.
💥Bakugo💥
The family went to the mountains and stayed in a cabin. The kids raced to the door while their parents got the luggage. Eleanor hasn't really left home so she was practically bursting with excitement. They arrived late so they went to bed and in the morning they went hiking. Bakugo walked with Eleanor in the front. He watched her so carefully compared to Kamiko. Y/N doesn't blame him, she's shy and gets scared easily, she inherited that from her mother. Either way it's cute to see him all soft. They made it to the top of the mountain and had a picnic cause it's wholesome. "Mommy! Look at the birdy!" Eleanor was jumping up and down while pointing at a blue jay. "Yeah it's pretty." She picked her up to give Eleanor a better view. Kamiko walked up joining them. Bakugo was in the back taking pictures that, yes, became his wallpaper. That night they had game night and Eleanor won. "No way I lost to a three year old. No way." Eleanor laughed and hugged her dad, "I'm sorry." He sighed, picked her up and said. "Don't be sorry for winning dummy." He tried not to curse around Eleanor she was just to sweet and innocent in his eyes. Again it was adorable.
❄️Todoroki🔥
Todoroki decided to fly his family out to New York City for a few days. Danuja wanted to go to a broadway show, Akane wanted to go to Central Park, and Adeline, well Adeline didn't really know what was going on. "Ok today we're going to the natural history museum." Y/N said, they were disappointed, but when they went inside, that changed quickly. "Woah Mom look at this!" Akane and Danuja were looking at the big blue whale hanging on the ceiling. Shoto and Adeline walked around helping her learn animal names. "What's that Del?" "Fishy!" He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Good job."She smiled and put her head in the crook of his neck. Overall they had a lot of fun. The next day they went to The Metropolitan. Danuja loved looking at the Greek statues and Akane loved the Egyptian temple. Adeline just followed her siblings around and Y/N and Shoto would have deep discussions about art.
⛰Kirishima⛰
The Kirishima's went to Disney World. "Mom look it's Cinderella!" Y/N ran with Asami to see the princess. "Ew." Kirishima turned to his son. "What?" "I don't wanna look at princesses!" He chuckled and brought his son up to Cinderella. "And who is this handsome man." The princess said booping Kai's nose. Kirishima watched his son blush. Asami and her mother finished talking to the princess and before they left she kissed Kai's cheek. "Do you like it here now?" Kirishima said and Kai just stared into space holding his cheek. "Dad look Star Wars!" Kai was trying to wiggle away from his dad. "Ok I guess I know where we're going to next." Asami and Y/N were looking through her autograph book with all the princesses signatures. "Look how pretty Jasmines is!" She nodded on response watching her husband and son geeking out over Star Wars. She was so happy.
🌑Dabi🌑
They went to a cabin in the mountains. It was the best option since they were villains. "Woah it's so cool up here!" Adelaide said bouncing up and down in her seat. "Are you ready to see where we're staying?" The kids nodded. The cabin was pretty big, scratch that, it was huge. "Wow!" Dabi smirked. "Touya how much did you spend on this?" (290 am i right?) "Thats not important." He kissed her and unlocked the door. "Mom where are we staying?" The whole night was a lot of unpacking for the parents. The next morning the couple was woken up by Adelaide and Hikari jumping on them. "Dad! Dad! It's snowing!" Hikari yelled and jumped on his dad. Adelaide on the other hand gently shook her mother awake. "I'm up, I'm up." Dabi said and got up to put a shirt on. "Are you guys hungry?" Y/N made breakfast then they went out to play on the snow, let's just say that it ended with a snowball fight that Hikari won.
💤Shinso💤
They went to the beach. Hitoshi doesn't like the sand, it's irritating and it gets everywhere (If you get that reference you are a superior being)So he went with Lorelai to the ocean while Y/N stayed with Hiro on the sand. "Can you get your dad and sister and tell them we have food. They were back in seconds. "What do you want Rory?" "I-ice cream." Lorelai has some trouble speaking, she has a little stutter. Y/N handed her an ice cream sandwich, and gave one to Hiro, he loves those things. Shinso just fell asleep on his wife shoulder with Lorelai in his lap. Overall pretty fun.
🥺Tamaki🥺
they went to new york. Emiko was sooo excited, she doesn't travel a lot. Haruto on the other hand would rather stay at home and watch Scooby Doo. They decided to go to central park. Haruto hung around his dad while Y/N went to a playground with Emiko. The two of them sat on a bench and watched Emiko go down the slide. A woman walked down the path with a tiny dog. Haruto immediately freaked out and started to get off the bench and the dog ran to see him. Haruto was so happy when he pet the dog, but Tamaki on the other hand was freaking out since the woman wanted to talk to him. Don't worry Y/N came to save the day.
🐥Hawks🐥
The family decided to go to cabin in the mountains. Pretty much, they wanted to be alone for a while, somewhere they wouldn't be recognized. The triplets were so excited and Kamin was chill. The first day they just relaxed and got used to the quiet. On the second day though they went out to the woods around the house and, well, that was chaos. You see, Kaiya thought it would be funny scare her brother.
"Boo!"
"AH! Jesus Christ Kaiya!"
So he chased her around until they got lost. If took Nara like two minutes to realize that her siblings were gone.
"Mommy where's Kami and Kaiya?" Y/N looked around and started panicking. "Oh my god! ohhh my god! Keigo where are Kamin and Kaiya?!"
Pretty much Akiko and Nara went back to the cabin with Y/N and Hawks flew around and found them in like ten minutes. They didn't really go outside after that.
😴Aizawa😴
Masami and the twins were not having it. Like at all.