Labor

A/N: So for these kids their names aren't gonna be japanese cause my devices keep autocorrecting the names. It just makes it a bit easier for me. Sorry if you don't like them. Also this is gonna be short cause I don't have the energy to write after finishing the Hawks catch up *wink wink*.
🥦Deku🥦
The family was eating dinner when Y/N felt a cramp in her stomach. "Izu I think the baby's coming." Despite him freaking out they made it on time.
Timeskip
"Yua, Izuku meet Hansuke Midoriya." Midoriya started crying when he saw his son and Yua was comforting him.
• Hansuke Midoriya
•Green hair
• Green eyes
💥Bakugo💥
Kamiko was about to fall asleep when her dad woke her up saying they had to go to the hospital. Her mother was freaking out, but they made it on time.
Timeskip
"Guys, meet Eleanor Bakugo." Kamiko ran up to her mother to look at her little sister. And yes, Bakugo was crying.
• Eleanor Bakugo
• Ash blonde hair
• e/c eye colors
❄️Todoroki🔥
Y/N was at home just relaxing when she felt a liquid running down her leg. "Shoto! It's time!" He grabbed the bag and they drove to the hospital.
Timeskip cause I'm lazy
Y/N held her baby girl close to her chest. "Mom!" The twins came in with their father. She put a finger on her lips signaling them to be quiet. "What's her name mom?" Danny asked. "Adeline. Adeline Todoroki."
• Adeline Todoroki
• hair is half red and half white
• e/c eyes
⛰Kirishima⛰
The family was sitting watching a movie when Y/N felt a cramp she ignored it, until she felt another one. "Kiri. I think the baby's coming." Everyone freaked out and got in the car.
Timeskip
"Asami come meet your brother, Kai Kirishima." "He looks like me and dad!" Asami was so excited. Kirishima was more excited, he almost passed out.
•Kai Kirishima
• Black hair
• Red eyes
🌑Dabi🌑
Y/N was watching netflix at home when she felt her water break, the scary part is, she had to deliver in her house. Somehow Toga knew how to deliver a baby.
10 Hour timeskip
"Kari, come meet your little sister." Hikari was super excited and got to hold his little sister
• Mayumi Todoroki
•h/c hair
• turquoise eyes
💤Shinso💤
Y/N was putting Hiro to bed when she felt a bad cramp, she ignored it but when she felt a liquid running down her knee she got her husband and they drove to the hospital.
Timeskip
"Meet Lorelai Shinso!" While his wife and son fangirled over the newest addition to the family, he fell asleep. In his defense he was also up all night.
• Lorelai Shinso
• h/c hair
• Purple eyes
🥺Tamaki🥺
Everyone was asleep, when Y/N noticed a liquid running down her leg. She looked down and realized her water broke. "Tama! We gotta go!" They got th
Timeskip
"Emiko, Tamaki, meet Haruto Amajiki!" Emiko and Tamaki fell down when he smiled, he was a literal angel.
• Haruto Amajiki
• h/c
• indigo