Preschool

A/N: Timeskip to when they're three. As I write this book I'll go back and edit or add new chapters.
🥦Deku🥦
Yua held tightly to her fathers hand trying to hide behind him. Y/N picked her up giving her an encouraging smile. "Ready for school Yua?" She hid her face in her mother's neck and shook her head. "It'll be fun! You'll meet new people!" She started to shake, making Y/N sigh. "Ok I'll go in with you since daddy has to work." Yua motioned for her dad to hold her, which he did."Love you daddy." she said making Izuku starts to cry and mutter nonsense.
💥Bakugo💥
Kamiko was confidently strutting in front of her parents. Y/N leaned towards Bakugo and said, "hm, I wonder where she got that from." Which earned her a glare. Kamiko ran up to her dad and he picked her up. " Remember what I told you to do?" He said, she nodded and said to him, "Only listen to the teacher and kick ass!" Y/N slapped her husband and took Kamiko from him.
"Kami you can't say that ok? We just want you to do your best." She nodded and Y/N put her down and glared at her husband. He sighed and followed her.
❄️Todoroki🔥
Akane was jumping up and down and talking excitedly with her dad. Danuja had his arms around his mother's neck hiding his head. "Danny, what's wrong?" His mother said. "I don't wanna leave you and dad." Y/N's heart clenched. She felt bad. Todoroki noticed this and took Danny. He whispered a few things to him and Danuja nodded he hugged his father, then his mother, then took his sisters hand and walked up to the school. Y/N opened her mouth, but Todoroki cut her off saying, "I won't say." And started walking back to the car.
⛰Kirishima⛰
Asami was on her dad's shoulders laughing. Y/N wasn't shocked about her daughter being excited about her first day at school. She's just like her dad. "We're here! Bye mom! Bye dad!" She hugged her parents and ran to the entrance. "Oh my god she's just like you Kiri."
🌑Dabi🌑
Dabi couldn't see hos son off, but Y/N could since no one ever saw her. Hikari walked next to his mother. When they reached the entrance he hugged his mother.
🥺Tamaki🥺
Emiko was hiding behind her parents as they walked up to the school. Tamaki picked her up and gave her a kiss, hoping to calm her down. She started crying.