The surgery

Jane's POV

After we arrested Dwaire and we left for the office, I see Kurt looking at me worried and I try to reassures him with a smile...When the car stop I jump off and at the moment I go out of the car I lose my balance and fortunately David is next to me to help me go in the office...

"Woahh easy easy Jane""David I'm fine""No don't Jane. Don't say you're fine when it's obvious you're not...ok? Let me take care of you""OK, but don't worry...it's just a graze""Well, graze or not I'm gonna take a look at it.."

And with that David turn around to ask the team

"Guys, where can I take her for the wound?""What?!? She's hurt??""No, I'm fine...""Jane....Yeah but I'm gonna take care of it..""Well, I can show you where the medical wing is...""Thanks Agent Weller.."

Then we go to the medical wing and when we arrive David helps me lie down so he can look at the wound... but as soon as he tears the shirt apart, bloog begin to coming out...

"Jane, that's not just a graze...""Yeah well, I knew it but I didn't want to worry you...I've been through worse...I can handle it""I know that, but that doesn't mean you have to blled out of death, just to prove that you can handle everything...""yeah, but...""No but... now you''l shut up so that I can help you ok?""Yeah..."And with that I blackout...

Kurt's POV

As soon as I hear Agent Johnson screaming Jane's name I freeze in place...so everyone begin to run towards Jane but we stop when she tell us that she's fine...I sigh with relief but I can't help feeling a little worried...When we see Jane coming out the house with Dwaire we approach them immediately so that we can take Dwaire and Jane and Agent Johnson can go to the car...When we arrive to the office I see Jane lose balance but I don't have time to approach her that Agent Johnson help her...

"Woahh easy easy Jane""David I'm fine""No don't Jane. Don't say you're fine when it's obvious you're not...ok? Let me take care of you""OK, but don't worry...it's just a graze""Well, graze or not I'm gonna take a look at it.."

After Agent Johnson asks me where he can take care of the wound...so I tell him and we go to the medical wing... When we arrive and Jane is lying on the bed we notice that agent Johnson's expression change but the next thing we see is Jane unconscious

"Jane? JANE!?!? Please wake up??"
"No Agent Weller, it's better if she's unconscious..."
"Why??"
"'Cause what I'm about to do will hurt her....so I need you're help to held her down.."
"OK..."

And with that Agent Johnson begin to look at the wound...