'He is more Sensitive than U think.......'

'He is more sensible than u think' and dat statement of Rahul on Yuvi shocked even the host. As Rahul was going back he couldn't help but remember the reason he had said it.

During the Greg fiasco, Jammy was miserable. He has disappointed his friends, the kids, his countrymen. But dat was not wat made him feel disappointed with himself. His one action had led him to lose dat one person who supported him through thick and thin, who was there to fight for him, who always helped him to sort his fights with vijetha, who always was closer to his parents.

He wished he could do something to reverse everything and give the ICT Camp back its charm. He wish he had some way to mk d kids smile atleast, or atleast prevent everything dat his Dadi had built brick by brick, from scattering away.

But he himself was a mess....he couldn't tk d ignorance of Sachin and Anil anymore.....he needed his Dadi.....his best friend to hug him. He even had a fight with Vijetha....even her relationship with Dona, Anjali was getting strained.

A chuckle left Rahul's lips as he remembered Sourav's over d top suggestions of convincing Vijetha wen they had a fight, how Sourav had suggested crossing the wall of her hostel and meeting her. Sourav had actually stood there and helped him climb ovr keeping a constant guard for him not to get caught. Even the thought of Sourav helping him in such stupid work made Rahul's eyes well up.

At that moment, that room of the hotel was also suffocating to him. He just slipped away to the terrace to get some peace, tho he knows he wont get it for sure. His peace lies only in mkng up with his Dadi....his Sourav....his bestfriend.

Meanwhile a certain person had come to inform Rahul dat he was leaving for his house and will join the prctc the next day, now that Rahul was the captain. However he found the door open with Rahul nowhere in sight. He was terribly upset with him....extremely sad......even as much as considering him just a captain, but something in him told to search for the person who he once loved and adored.

After a lot of effort, he finally reached the terrace. He was about to leave but a certain silhoutte at the corner of the terrace caught his eye. He went near to be shocked to see Rahul bhai crying and Yuvi was shocked. He had never seen him so broken. Should he inform Paaji...call Dada maybe?? He cant deal with this...he isn't good enough......but b4 he could decide wat to do Rahul had already realized his presence and had wiped his tears off and was looking at him.

R- Yuvi....tu yahan Kya Kar Raha hai? Trying to hide his gloomy look

Y- Rahul Bhai....aap theek ho? I mean mujhe pataa hai aap nahi ho....nhi matlb waise nahi....matlb aap samajh gaye na main Kya kehe Raha hoon

Rahul couldn't stop his smile ......he just loved this fumbling yuvi for some reason. He was speaking to him after so long and Yuvi understood why Rahul bhai was looking lyk dat. He slowly sat beside him...and kept on looking at him, trying to gauge his sadness, maybe.

Rahul- Haan yuvi......main theek Hoon.
Rahul assured hurriedly as yuvi was getting all worked up

As they settled in a comfortable silence......Rahul- Tum sab bohot gussa ho na mujhse?

Yuv looked torn he himself wasn't sure of his take on d situation after seeing his Bhai broken.

Yuvi tentatively said: Nahi Rahul Bhai aisa nhi hai.... woh bass hum thode dukhi hai.....Woh darasal hum sab dada se pyaar karte hai na.....matlb aapse v karte hai......matlb woh.....aap samajh jao na.......

and he wrinkled his forehead....a habit of his wen he was getting irritated as people weren't understanding him.

Rahul Bhai did notice dat...and just patted Yuvi's head.

Yuvi: (after sometym) Rahul Bhai.....Bhai? Woh kuch bolun

Rahul: Tum kabse bol hi rahe ho Yuv!!
Yuv: (wrinkled his forehead again) Waise nhi....matlb

Rahul gave a short laugh......Who would say d one who can hit such sixes was worse dan a 10yr old wen it came to talking

Looking at a glaring Yuvi, Rahul straightened his face.... 'Continue continue'

Yuvi- Aap Dada ke bare mein soch ke dukhi ho na???

And seeing Rahul looking blank again confirmed Yuvi's doubt.

Yuvi: Aap ekbaar baat toh karo unse......woh aapse naraz zaroor hai...lekin aaplog kehte ho na, hum unsi se gussa hote hai jinse hum bohott pyaar karte hai...toh Dada v toh aapse pyaar karte hai...woh v bohot saara......Ek baar baat karo...aapko v theek lagega.

Rahul could just stare at the boy completely baffled....y on the earth did he think he wasn't good with words....he can't comfort people.

Rahul hugged Yuvi tightly, 'Thank u Yuv...Thank u so much bacha. And I m really sry for hurting u kids.....'

Yuvi was again confused.......a sry saying jammy Bhai is something he was seeing for d 1st tym, it was always the other way round.

'What is he supposed to do...Should he also apologize...but for wat??? Should he pat Bhai's head as he does wen they r sad....Should he just say It's ok???? This is just not the r8 situation..', and while Yuvi debated his action...

Thanks to his luck, Rahul saved him d trouble.... 'Waise toh tu bolta hai tujhe dhaang se baat karni nhi aati.....aaj itna chaapar chaapar kaise bol gaya?'

Yuvi just glared at Rahul Bhai who in turn just ruffled his hair. Yuvi just snuggled to Rahul bhai relaxing in the moment. Rahul knew he would mend his relationship with d entire team.....he will care for his kiddos properly.....he will talk to dada as well, mayb not today....But he surely will

He just caressed his kiddos head.....his little kiddo.....who may look all aggressive and big but is d most innocent at the heart.

Rahul's trance of flashback broke as he saw an upcoming Con-Call on his phn...and he knew it was d kids who will whine and Yuvi who will gloat how Rahul loves him d most. He just shook his head and picked up d call to convince and assure the kids of loving dem all.

An OS about Yuvi-Rahul. Hope u all lyk it!! Do tell me how it is.

siri_reddy This story is for u...since u r currently loving dem so much....and m such a good friend dat I fulfil all ur demands..... 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭