Nothing Against You-2

* Well Sach was sad as his team lost the final, Dada before anything goes to him and pulls him up and hugs him and drags him to collect the trophy. But once he is normal, he has to tease him that he has lost.....I guess that is what best friends do.*

While Dada and Sach remained miffed with each other,

Rahul, on the other hand,  just felt like hitting his head somewhere,

Anil: Aee kya hua?? Aise expressions kyun de raha hai??

Rahul: 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 Shut up Jumbo.....don't eat my head

Anil: Aree bolnaaaa...

Rahul: I just don't understand these two.... 😣...they are actually fighting for the other one...yet fighting with each other.....they are trying to defend each other yet attacking their ownselves

Anil: Hain??? 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

Rahul: Tu chodd yaaar...tu Gilly ka wicket kaise lega yeh soch.....

And Anil decided to do what he understood, cause right now according to him, Rahul was speaking gibberish

As they reached the hotel Dada and Sach, just threw a last glare at each other and left for their rooms, as the rest of the team look drained......

It is always difficult to patch up Dada and Sach...they fight all the time, over every single thing on the face of this earth, however it didn't last for even 5 minutes, but when they were angry on each other, everyone became helpless. It is just difficult to make the person- who always sorts out the fights of the kids, who is always convincing people to be not angry, is always showing why their action was wrong, to ask to not be angry. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Rahul: Go to your rooms everyone, and don't worry they will come around very soon....(knowing if they don't he will surely go mad)

As neither Dada nor Sach came down for dinner, making them all sigh...Rahul decided he needed to knock some sense into their heads....

As he opened the door to Dada's room,

Dada: If you have come to defend him, I don't want to talk to you...making Rahul raise his brows....

However, he just came and sat casually beside Dada making him more irritated

After sitting in silence for long five minutes,

Dada(irritated by Rahul being casual and not scolding him): What do you want??

Rahul: 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ Kuch nahi.....

And as Dada tried getting up..

Rahul: I am just thinking Sach ne aise react kyun kiya??? You only say ki woh usually gussa nahi karta(looking completely innocent)

Dada: Woh...woh....sirf tere liye....he just needs no reason to shout on me.... 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 😒 Sometimes I doubt he considers me a friend also or not

Rahul: Haan...sahi hai....he just shouted without any reason, he enjoys when they say that his best friend loses all finals...sahi hai...he enjoys when selectors say that this will be his best friend's last series as captain if he fails to make them win, haan zaroor...he doesn't even care about his friend, that's why he sat down in the hospital corridor the entire night and next morning hit 143 to win the match for his best friend....he shouts just without reason not even considering that his best friend was the only person who could win us the match...ya he definitely shouts without........

Dada: NOOOOO....he had all reasons to shout, he wasn't wrong....he was looking out for me......Damn...Shit...I shouldn't have shouted on him....Couldn't you remind me pehle...and rushed out of the room without waiting for Rahul's answer....

As Sourav left the room all determined to make it up to his best friend, Rahul just yelled that he also hasn't taken his dinner making Sourav hurry more...as Rahul just shook his head,

As Sourav entered Sach's room, Sach just turned the other side and sat with his hands folded....

Sach: You may leave, I don't want to talk to you...

Dada made no efforts to neither go out nor enter the room nor talk, and stood at the door waiting for someone......

Finally as Sach peeped to see what Sourav was upto, he saw him entering with a tray of food.....

Sach: I don't want to eat...and definitely not with you....

Dada just ignored him as he started serving his own plate...and Sach could see from the corner of his eyes it had all his favorite food

As Dada was done serving himself, he nudged Sach

Sourav: Zaraa sa move kar...baithne de....and though Sach paaji continued sitting there..Dada managed to get into the small space beside him and continued his meal...

And Sach had had enough as he started eating food from Dada's plate at full speed...

Sach(while snatching a kebab from Dada's hand): I am still angry....I am eating because I am hungry...and food shouldn't be wasted....(munching on a chicken leg piece)

Dada: Maine kuch nahi kahan..... Khaale chup chap....

Sach: But you are bad...and mad.....

Dada: Accha sunn na.....I am sorry...

Sach: Nahi chahiye...

Dada: Arree..sunn toh.....woh I am sorry...main woh Shane pe gussa tha....tere pe nikal gaya...teri bhi galti hai...you knew I was angry, you shouldn't have shouted at me...

Sach: Toh main kya karta......they were saying that it will be nice to see who the new captain will be...aur mujhe Prasad ki baat yaad aagayi...tohhh....

Dada: Accha choddd.....bhul jaaa......aur Prasad hai kaun??

Sach: Selector hai apna..... 😑😑😑😑😑

Dada: Arre tu fikar matt kar...yeh series hum zaroor jeetenge...aur itni jaldi tera peecha nahi chodunga...tune captain banaya tha......toh ab jhelna toh parega.....

And Sach just hugged Dada... 'Still you didn't need to defend me.....I can do it myself'

Dada: Haan...haan...dekha maine...dry leaf jaisa hil raha tha tuuu...

And as Sach became miffed, Dada pulled him into a hug....

Dada: Aur waise bhi jab tak main hoon...tujhe kabhi koi kuch bolke dikhaye....muh tod dunga

Sach: Ufff....Always violence...sometimes you need to think sensibly before acting(perfectly mimicking Rahul Dravid)

Making both of them burst into laughter

They were concerned about each other, they would fight the world even if it meant going against the other one as well........they love each other way too much and it still remains the same, they still take stand for the other one even if the media raises a single question against them. That's a true friendship....its been 20 years and it still remains the same.

siri_reddy DaRing_deVIL Dhoni_7_Prabhas Rishana_ 

No more waiting, I am a good person who uploads stories fast *gives a proud smirk*

Ahahaha!!!!

Do give a lot of inline comments!! Bye-bye till the next time.